Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Redsn0w Updated to Version 0.9.10b3

Default Please help!
    I have a cydia problem I jailbroke with v 9.10.b1 then fresh restored to apple fireware then broke with v 9.10.b2 same issue, just did a fresh restore to apple firmware 5.0.1 and broke again using v 9.10.b3.

I still have the same problem, a blank Cydia home page, blank package pages (no description or anything, just the background) and only THREE packages in cydia when it i first open it. I CAN download and use tweaks successfully but these problems I just can't work with.

can anyone please help?!

here's the picture of the three packages that cydia has when i open it. there is usually about a dozen which i think help cydia run.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0743.PNG 
Views:	521 
Size:	139.4 KB 
ID:	558944

here's my cydia home page:

Name:	IMG_0744.PNG 
Views:	398 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	558945

Quote Originally Posted by Moneymikey View Post
    My b1 works fine...
    It really doesn't. You just haven't noticed the problem yet. Update the jailbreak to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by VerizonIphone4_help View Post
    I have a cydia problem I jailbroke with v 9.10.b1 then fresh restored to apple fireware then broke with v 9.10.b2 same issue, just did a fresh restore to apple firmware 5.0.1 and broke again using v 9.10.b3.

I still have the same problem, a blank Cydia home page, blank package pages (no description or anything, just the background) and only THREE packages in cydia when it i first open it. I CAN download and use tweaks successfully but these problems I just can't work with.

can anyone please help?!

here's the picture of the three packages that cydia has when i open it. there is usually about a dozen which i think help cydia run.

Name:	IMG_0743.PNG 
Views:	521 
Size:	139.4 KB 
ID:	558944

here's my cydia home page:

Name:	IMG_0744.PNG 
Views:	398 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	558945

try to rejailbreak it again

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    There are fixes for it.
    What are those fixes because I'm still unable to get it to work and restored and rejb 3 times. How can we fix this?

maybe tomorrow, they'll release b4

Quote Originally Posted by DreamAce View Post
    maybe tomorrow, they'll release b4
    Lol

is anyone else having troubel downloading stuff from cydia?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc911 View Post
    Not really news, as we are still waiting for an A5 Jailbreak, still cant believe Pod2g concentrated on a non A5 untethered jailbreak rathar than one for the iphone 4s or ipad2....What a joke!!!!
    tits or gtfo

im still on b1, should i wait till redsnow is finalize cuz updating to b2 and b3 just gives me errors on re-jailbreak?

need to rejailbreak but cannot move my music off the iPhone. before I was using Joboshare iPhone rip, but now it sees all the music as "other" and won't move it. ANyone else know a good program I can use? Thanks in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

im still on b1, should i wait till redsnow is finalize cuz updating to b2 and b3 just gives me errors on re-jailbreak?
    You should always be using the latest version of redsn0w. No need to use b2 followed by b3.

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KGInstalls View Post
    I jailbroke it with the first version of unteathered jailbreak by redsnow and relized it, noticed they cam out with 2 newer version today, used the newest version finished real quick! Cydia no problems but still to contact buttons, how dis u jailbreak urs?
    I untethered jb from a fresh restore with b1 then just rejailbroke over b1 with b3. No problems other than the phone icon missing until I attempt to move icons around

Default 4.11.08
    Do youll know if they are working on an unlock for 4.11.08 because I am stuck on that baseband ?

try to rejailbreak it again
    no dice same problem >.<

on the upside it's the only problem i have, on the downside it's a huge problem

anyone have any other ideas please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc911 View Post
    Not really news, as we are still waiting for an A5 Jailbreak, still cant believe Pod2g concentrated on a non A5 untethered jailbreak rathar than one for the iphone 4s or ipad2....What a joke!!!!
    ....There are more A4 users than A5, plus its not his "choice" he does what ever he can to make everyone happy so stop being a spoiled little brat.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    There are fixes for it.
    What fixes iBooks on iOS 5.0.1 untethered JB for an iPhone 4??? I've tried multiple things and nothing has fixed it as of right now. I really want iBook working again....

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Is anyone else having problems updating apps from the appstore? None of mine will update after b3

Quote Originally Posted by puissance000 View Post
    Why don't you do it then
    +1!!!! I hate all the people whining about when it takes a long time for the devs to bring them jailbreaks BASICALLY FOR FREE! Ungrateful little bastards. How about you try hacking iOS and see how it works out. Trust me, I'm a dev, I know. It's not as easy to find exploits as pressing a damn button.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWoRkSoN View Post
    What fixes iBooks on iOS 5.0.1 untethered JB for an iPhone 4??? I've tried multiple things and nothing has fixed it as of right now. I really want iBook working again....
    The only fix right now for iBooks is a '.deb' file - and it breaks iTunes syncing. Install through SSH.

Link.

Gutted done restore eairler due to the fact stuff wernt working and now just found this never mind keep up the work guys

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast