Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Giveaway] Enhance Your Multitasking On iOS

I feel like I should win a copy of Zephyr because I use my iPod Touch so often. I literally run through at least 1.5 batteries each day on average. Although this may be useful as well on an iPhone where constant internet connection + push messages means lots of app switching, an iPod Touch has just as many uses for this tweak.

Cydia# 88405

I should have tweak I love all jailbreak tweaks and I enjoy having my phone customize can't wait to have it

I love the idea of being able to use the same gestures on my iPod, and iPhone, as I do on my iPad... Thanks for make such an awesome tweak... I would love to grab a copy of this!

Cydia Number# 1235014

hei this is very hard beacause i dont speak very good english and i got to use a traductor :/ i hope this dont affect my posibility to win because i realy liked that tweak i always wanted something like that, my big brother got an ipad and i just love how u change apps just with 5 fingers and no buttons (: well i dont know hoe to explain alot of things i want to write in here but i really want and need this tweak i want it because its an awsome tweak and i need it because my home buttom its not that ok.. i got to push it hard to make it work o.o i dont know why but i hate to use the home buttom.. i have to use the assistive touch well i hope you understand me

hablooo españoool! el español es mi lengua natal es por eso que no se escribir muy bien el ingles... entiendo el ingles pero no se escribirlo muy bien i deverdad me gustaria ganarme ese tweak.. desde que lo vi me gusto aparte de que no tengo dinero ni se como comprar los tweaks en cidya.. no entiedo el proceimiento de comprar tweaks deverdad lo necesito! espero y me entiendad! gracias! y gracias por hacer este tipo de cosas! suerte a todos! feliz año nuevo! happy new year
    cydia #1151805

I would love to win a copy of Zephyr for three reasons :
    - My home button is dying so Zephyr could help me with the multitasking app switcher
    - It is very intuitive.
    - It comes from chpwn

Here is my Cydia Account number : 1401388
    And again thx to modmyi & chpwn for this contest !

I recently got my first ios device...just getting to see this huge world of ios tweaks and apps...
    Man I would be so psyched if i won this.. I have been following grant paul a.k.a chpwn..
    This tweak is so cool..

[Cydia #3144516]

I should not win

Cydia Account #1657046

I think its a really cool tweak. I want to try it out and see what kind of updates it has in the future. I have been in the jailbreaking community since the TIFF exploit on the iPod Touch 1G so it would be nice to win something :P

I would soooo love this tweak. My home button seems so unresponsive at times and it can get annoying. I enabled multitasking gestures like on the iPad but it's a pain because using 4 or 5 fingers on a 3.5inch screen, your fingers can get crowded and it's still not worth it.
    My cydia number is 1027345

I've been waiting on pins and needles since chpwn said on twitter that he was working on something cool, I saw that awesome concept video chpwn mentions in this video and wished it could come true and now it has! I used to have multitasking gestures on my iPhone but my fingers are too fat to three finger swipe on that little screen (whose aren't?). I deserve to win Zephyr more than anybody! Cydia Account #83416

I should win a copy because i said so. i could make up some story about how i want to impress friends, or make android dudes jealous. but i wont. i should win cause i want this tweak, and i dont wanna pay for it unless i have to. so come on, gimme it.

CYDIA - 551433

I deserve a copy of Zephyr because it looks super clean and I'm one of the few ppl who actaully appreciates what these devs do for us, for FREE.

P.S. I know Zephyr and many tweaks aren't free, but the jailbreaks that allow us to do them are, and the devs don't ask for anything in return.

My home buttons sticking and starting to go dodgy
    I hate having to use buttons I find it takes away from the iOS experience
    And I love at chpwns tweaks
    Good luck all
    David

more simply use iphone and idevice! #1249089

I love the jailbreak scene and want to use its best tweaks. But I don't have a MasterCard or something like this, so I have to use my fathers one. And I already filled my monthly limit. So please give Zephyr free to me. Cydia number is #236565

I would like to try this as opposed to trying to use standard apple multi-tasking gestures! Acct# 63384

My home button works 40% of the time so this tweak is obviously like a dream for me.
    Cydia #1358891

I want Zephyr because:
    • Chpwn is awsome
    ○ I don't want to break my home button, because I'm going to use it VERY frequently when Siri gets fully ported on my iTouch4 :P
    • The animations also look nice!

Cydia# 2955463

Really awesome! Love the work of Chpwn!
    Unfortunately I'm just 15 yo so can't buy the tweak in Cydia... This would be a great oppurtunity to enjoy ur work!

Keep up the good work bro!

cydia#: 3145820

This looks really awesome! I love gestures on my iPad and would love them on my iPhone 4 as well! Plus my home button doesn't always work right,mso anytime I can avoid using it, it's a good thing.

Cydia #2448192

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast