Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: Redsn0w Updated to Version 0.9.10b2

Quote Originally Posted by mostdom View Post
    Just ran this and it balked Cydia. Now nothing I've installed from 0.9.10b1 works so tried uninstalling everything and still won't work. Will now have to do ANOTHER restore, fingers crossed!
    My backgrounded running apps are not working.

say if i am playing a game, exit it, then try and re load the game from switcher, the screen does a re spring and goes into safe mode !!!

Damm !! I have only used the jailbreak from a day ago, from a stock 5.0.1 iPhone 4.

Thanks

Can't get it to run on my iBook G4 with Mac OS 10 5 8 Says can't run, "not supported on this architecture"

what's with all the posix errors in cydia?

Theres a b3 update now that says it solves the mobilesubstrate issues of b2

Goodie

Another freaking update. I'm never going to get Cydia to work. 2 days trying to get through the high traffic and posix errors...and now yet another round of people updating

Quote Originally Posted by lukeyb View Post
    Theres a b3 update now that says it solves the mobilesubstrate issues of b2
    but its not out yet correct?
    iPhone 5
    iPhone 4
    iPad2 64gb wi-fi
    iPad1 64gb/3G/wi-fi

yea it is, middle of the page Dev-Team Blog

ok so now restore like new & re-JB with b3........?

according to their page you can run it right over the top and just untick install cydia

@ lukeyb.....thanks

I re-JB after i restore from new, now i got all my app's back on but cant seem to download any themes.......any thoughts?

UPDATE......everythin appears to be workin
    Last edited by cjuni; 12-29-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Need help. I was tethered jailbroken on 5.0 and cannot restore through iTunes. All I get is error 21. I wanna do a fresh update to 5.0.1 and the untethered jailbreak. Should i update through the phone ??? Any suggestions

Is anyone having a texting issue in these 5x jailbreaks? my springboard crashes every time I receive a text while in the messages app.

Just some FYI:

I installed intelliscreenx and it would respring when i would drop down the notification center. So I did some research and it turns out if you have barrels there is a conflict with it. If you are having issues just go into barrels and the work around is to disable "Experimental FolderEnhancer Fix" in Barrel Settings under Preferences and BOOM problem solved.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678