Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Gets Updated to Version 1.1.3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuRuPtIoN View Post
    I noticed when u have updates the lil red circle flashes now.
    It has always been like that
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    I had this problem at first i did another restore and jailbreak and it started working again...

the problem I'm having now and others are too is that the sbsettings toggle for SSH does't do anything
    Hmm... I guess the logical explanation would be that the servers are overloaded, bummer. I was looking forward to using some jailbreak tweaks that I have used since the October update. Looks like most of us will have to wait a little longer

Quote Originally Posted by celeron View Post
    It has always been like that
    Seriously? Haha

i cant install the winterboard themes through Cydia at the moment, HTTP 1.0 403 Forbidden error message for every theme im trying to install through the Sections>Themes. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by dsupermanp View Post
    Anyone else have problems since untethering? My BigBoss repo is not working rendering any download I try (ie IntelliscreenX, Gridlock, Winterboad, etc.) useless because I don't have preferenceloader, and other requirements downloaded.
    same here!wtf!!!

A really good app that is in app store for I think .99 or no warez. It's called photosync. It works really well. I still use it on ios 5 even though I have iCloud to back up pics. It works through wifi and then you can set to go directly to your pics folder on computer. Runs in background so won't even notice. Again, very simple and very useful
    Last edited by Simon; 12-27-2011 at 06:08 PM.

I can't install lockinfo, five icon dock, infinidock because of dependencies which I don't understand how to install them since it usually does it on its own & can't seem to find the free music app & Notification Center widgets. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

servers are busy, so just wait for couple of days to calm down.

can i use this corona app if im running 4.3.5 teathered jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyjennie View Post
    can i use this corona app if im running 4.3.5 teathered jailbreak
    No

Quote Originally Posted by KuRuPtIoN View Post
    I noticed when u have updates the lil red circle flashes now.
    I believe they have always done that when there is an essential update.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

BigBoss Repo is not working for me either, anyone else with this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    BigBoss Repo is not working for me either, anyone else with this problem?
    Read the note in the article.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Read the note in the article.
    What note?
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    What note?
    The paragraph in bold at the bottom of the article.

So I should wait a few days and the big boss repo should start working on its own? Or do I have to re jailbreak? I'm missing so much stuff! Annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by hel22 View Post
    So I should wait a few days and the big boss repo should start working on its own? Or do I have to re jailbreak? I'm missing so much stuff! Annoying...
    Yes. It will start working on its own.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dsupermanp View Post
    Anyone else have problems since untethering? My BigBoss repo is not working rendering any download I try (ie IntelliscreenX, Gridlock, Winterboad, etc.) useless because I don't have preferenceloader, and other requirements downloaded.
    I was having this same issue (also with Modmyi repo) when I used the redsn0w untether jb, so I restored, rejb using the latest release of the redsn0w tether jb (also hoping it fixed my iBooks but it's a no go after installing corona iBooks no longer works), and then installed Corona and at first they didn't load up but after a few times of refreshing Cydia the packages from BigBoss shown up as did the ModMyI upon rejailbreaking with the latest 5.0.1 redsn0w tether jb software. I had no luck jail breaking with the untethered redsn0w software. I tried it 3 times and twice after launching Cydia ALL my apps (phone, mail, safari, EVERYTHING was gone so I had to restore). So IMO jailbreak tethered and then use corona. Now that I'm thinking about it I wonder if it has anything to do with redsn0w having the updated version of Cydia already included and that was causing the issue because it also would not let me install other sources such as winter boarder, zuiljen, iPhone modding, etc...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

i think a bug fix for cydia was that it no longer crashes so much, for example before on iOS 5 tethered on my iPhone 4 cydia would crash a lot when you pressed a button on top to go back before waiting for something to load completely. now it seems fixed. thanks saurik

With everyone having problems there are a few things to remember...

1. New untether always = overloaded Cydia repos. This should be common knowledge at this point.

2. The best way to ensure a proper CLEAN Jailbreak has always been to restore your phone & set up as new. I know it's this "huge inconvenience" but I think it would save a LOT of headaches.

3. Saurik tweeted this: https://twitter.com/saurik/status/151831295280947202
    Not sure it has anything to do with Cydia purchases. My question is, does redsn0w need updating due to this fix.

Other than that, just remember to read the thread before you post so the same question isn't asked over & over again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast