Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BGR: Rumored Physical Attributes of iPhone 5

I think it should be called: iPhone LTE 6th gen. That's better!

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skram View Post
    So according to your logic, the 4s should of been the iPhone 5. So why is it called the 4S. Next iPhone will be the iPhone 5.
    Why don't you ask apple why they named the iPhone "5" the iPhone 4S. And the other guy is right, technically it would make sense to call it "iPhone 6" because it is the 6th generation.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Thanks

This Sh*t is funny Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Tashawn View Post
    iPhone 6?
    IPhone 4s^2 aka ip4s squared with lightsquared technology is a flashy 4s case.

I don't understand the people's logic that the next would be named iPhone 5. Yes they named the 2nd gen the 3G, yes that was good marketing. The 3rd gen was the 3GS because they kept the same exterior design with some updated hardware, then the 4th gen was named...yes the iPhone 4! And again, no exterior change so they named it the 4s. Now here it would still go with their naming scheme and name the next one the iPhone 6, especially if they do in fact, change the exterior and make some major software/hardware changes. So the only part of the logic the other guys think is the marketing as it would make more sense to name it the iPhone 6 because it's going to be a whole new phone therefore want to name it that way to bring the hype up. My 2 cents.

i think Apple will either go with the "new" Iphone S or something like IPhone "pro" or IPhone "air" like there mac book, i mean who wants to be around in 2014 like "yeah i have the new iphone 9 or iphone 9s" it just sounds stupid. That just doesnt seem like Apple logic at all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    It's always fun to see nerds fight, especially when no one mentioned that the first iPhone was the iPhone2G
    +1

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

too early for this rumor crap...........but no doubt it will be called the iPhone 5.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

How about iPhone 4T or 4TE (for LTE)

Who cares what its called as long as Apple actually make an effort with a new phone after the current luck lustre effort that is the 4S

iPhone? More like MyPhone norfskate's Avatar
    Thanks

When Jobs introduced the iPhone4 he said, and I quote "and we're calling it, iPhone4, the 4th generation iPhone". Look it up.

Could you imagine Cook saying the same thing next, "and we're calling it, iPhone5, the 6th generation iPhone".
    Last edited by norfskate; 11-11-2012 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    It's always fun to see nerds fight, especially when no one mentioned that the first iPhone was the iPhone2G
    Why? People only started calling it the 2G after the 3G came out. It was just.. the iPhone. But anyway, who cares. I'm more interested in the actual phone, not the name.

Sorry idiots... but there can't be an iPhone 6 without an iPhone 5 first. Apple will decide what it's called... so get over yourselves.

Wow!!! this is stupid, next iOS will be 6 we can all agree on that, IOS5 is on the 4s, so maybe the next phone is the iPhone5 and maybe it isn't. Who cares!!!!! They will prob name the phone after Jobs and go with the name iPhoneS.

Quote Originally Posted by skram View Post
    So according to your logic, the 4s should of been the iPhone 5. So why is it called the 4S. Next iPhone will be the iPhone 5.
    so according to your logic... wheres the iphone 2?

Default What if ... no one really gives a damn what the next gen iPhone is called ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teban View Post
    Wow!!! this is stupid, next iOS will be 6 we can all agree on that, IOS5 is on the 4s, so maybe the next phone is the iPhone5 and maybe it isn't. Who cares!!!!! They will prob name the phone after Jobs and go with the name iPhoneS.
    If they named it after Jobs why wouldn't they just call it "sTeve"
    or maybe they'll call it the "iPhone 5 6th gen 4GLTE HD LMNOP RSVP PDQ running iOS"
    personally, if it's as useful as I expect, I'll still get one even if it's called "bIll"

isnt the iPad 3 meant to be released before the iPhone 5?

Why dont you Think it Will be a 3D phone Like htc evo 3D just better or maybe it will be called iPhone lte 3D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bil1505 View Post
    Stop already with the naming of the next gen iPhone as "iPhone 5"....If you look at the sequence of iPhone releases it would be the 6th generation so if anything it would be the iPhone 6.
    I'd be willing to bet much money that it won't be the iPhone 6.

For god sake,every time there is a post about the next iPhone it becomes an argument on what frecking number it's going to be!!!! Who really cares what the number it will be?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast