Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Giveaway] Win A Copy of PwnTunes As A Holiday Gift

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

Well first of all I asked Santa for this tweak for Christmas but left me a note saying he couldn't give it to me because I didn't write down my cydia account # 😒. I mean the dude could've left me the cash to at least buy it or something. That's why i waited until this morning to submit a request thinking that he would bring it to me. I've already purchased iRealSMS and Photoalbums+ so this would complete my collection 😁! So plz plz plz help me complete my SpiritOfLogic tweak collection 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏! Cydia #684235

Here are my top 5 reasons as to why "I" (this includes me and myself as well which equals 3 free copies) deserve a free copy of PwnTunes.

1) I strongly feel that having this software would be the much anticipated cure to the QWERTY indentation on my forehead as a result of slamming my head down on my keyboard every time those damn 1314 errors occur.

2) Getting a free copy of PwnTunes would save me SOOOOOOOOO much time in having to relentlessly hunt down and seek a pirated copy, or a cracked version of your software. (you never can trust those darned illegal download sites!)

3) Me love PwnTunes long time!!!

4) I also deserve it because you owe me! I am claiming royalty rights on the name of your software, being I was one of the original users of the term Pwned ( from way back in the early online gaming days)

5) I will make all of my friends so jealous when I get to brag to them that I have a free copy of PwnTunes that I CANNOT EVEN USE YET because my 4s is not jail broken yet!

P.S. Thank you for your generosity, Merry Christmas. I hope I cracked a smile, and for the record, I support developers through legitimate purchases! Bless you all!

4s = no access to cydia account yet! So if I am a winner, please contact through Modmyi if possible

Therapychild

I deserve this tweak because.............
    1) I never win anything , not even at Bingo .
    2) My itunes is soooo unstable .
    3) Im tired of losing my music when syncing to another computers itunes.
    4) All i got for Christmas was a lump of coal. Its true !
    5) Most important , I can relay to all my friends how great this is .
    Cydia # 148710

Well, firstly I want to make sure I am clear on this. You see I wish to own iTunes, so I worry as this allows me to only pwn tunes. If you could please clarify for me whether or not this program can also own iTunes, and by this I mean give me free range over all of my music, that would be great. However, I should mention that if pwn'ing is any type of dark art that may risk my standing with Santa, I want to know part in this matter. Also, if this mythical program 'tunes', is not iTunes, but some sort of play on words, or worse yet some sort of adult oriented cartoon material with a fancy nickname, again I want no part of it. Now, if I am mispronouncing it, and it is supposed to be pwntu NES, and functions as some sort of NES emulator, then I do want it although I am not sure what Pwntu means, and if that again is anti-christmas I do not want it.

To recap: I apparently don't understand many things (even after reading the above).

So inclusion, perhaps my stocking will be pwned (get it, you can't pwn a real thing the same way you can a device!).

I think I made my point clear, good day, and watch out for Santa on X-Mas, I lost my mother to him last year.

Cydia Number
    Last edited by crackertime; 12-25-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Let me start off by saying thank you Christian Heusinger, for your generosity and true showing of Holiday spirit. I would love to get a copy of PwnTunes. I had to set up a google account and sync it with Cydia just for this giveaway because this is the only Cydia app i have every wanted. I tried the free trial and loved every second of it. Freedom from Itunes is all i really want this Christmas. My 2nd gen iPod touch is still running strong and all need to complete it is a copy of PwnTunes. I think I deserve a copy of PwnTunes because I really want to get music off my friends computer, and would be eternally grateful for a free copy. I would use it on both my iPod 2nd gen and my new iPhone 4s when it becomes available. Thank you very much for consideration, Happy holidays everyone.
    Cydia Account #3114309

As I sit here in Mexico attempting to post my comment on dial-up speed internet (no kidding), Pwntunes would be a wonderful gift for Christmas. My family doesn't really give gifts for Christmas and this would definitely brighten my day. With Pwntunes, I would be able to sync new songs quickly on trips away from my computer like on an airplane or a trip to the local 7-11 xD. Considering my laptop is more of a replacement desktop, lugging an iTunes capable computer isn't viable for me at all times. Can you imagine me holding a 6 pound laptop with one hand while tapping away at the trackpad with the other with the iPod dangling on a wire below?

Cydia account # 88405
    Lol, came back from Mexico, checked page and didn't see comment... Reposted what I had typed. Good thing I saved it into a txt file xD

Happy Holidays everyone and seasons greetings
    is this enough?

I deserve to win a copy of PwnTunes because......

1) I won 2nd place in my 6th grade Speling Bee Competiton
    2) I'm a HUGE, and let me say HUGE fan of purchasing whatever sounds good to my ears - this tweak will definitely be useful as heck to me as I can easily drag and drop my new favorite tracks on the go
    3) In real life, I'm as polite as this bear Polite Bear Waves Hello - a waving bear - YouTube
    4) If I win a copy of PwnTunes, then you get +10 Karma points (if you want more points, then you will have to give me another copy! jk! 1 copy is more than enough!)
    5) What is the best Christmas present in the world? A broken drum - you can't beat it!.

Cydia #: 936

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!
    Last edited by kennyleeme; 12-26-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Hi all,
    The five reasons I can think of to get the amazing brilliant app as a gift are
    That I am an old timmer who doesn't have any savings
    I have never been given a present b4 and Dat to being so awesome as the PwnTunes
    Also I don't have a PayPal account as I don't even know what that is ;(
    Also the developer is amazingly kind person who will definitely will give this as a gift to an old timmer
    Lastly Santa promised me that he will get me an awesome thing for this Christmas and I believe this is it
    This app is super amazing and would do me a great favour...
    so please let me win for once.

Cydia no is 3102463

Hi,
    I would really like to win this copy of pwntunes because the only thing i got from my parents this year were some stinky old socks. I didn't wont these socks at all so i asked them why bought them. And they told me that i had forget them on the dinmer table and that made them really angry. I was so sad.

So it would be a really god ending of the story if i would win afterall a copy of the pwntunes which is the best tweak i can imagine.

Pleasepleaseplease rescue my holidays.

Cydia#2122061

I would love a copy of this software!
    I feel like I deserve a copy of PwnTunes because,

1) iTunes is beyond restrictive, and the ability to drag and drop, would be AMAZING!
    2) I can share media amongst pcs! Work, Home and School!!!!
    3)In the event of a Zombie takeover, I would have time to grab some good jams, and not have to wait for iTunes to SYNC..
    4)Were in a recession...who the hell can afford 12.99...besides, I spent all of my dinero on booze, and hookers..
    5) Because the ability to not mix libraries sucks, I want my library so mixed it looks like a red headed eskimo eating su su chicken, and sippin on grape soda!

iPhone 4 32gb iOs5.0.1 cd

Merry Christmas all!

Cydia Acct # 3073459
    Last edited by dykzeulb; 12-26-2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: added acct number

I would love to get a copy because

1.) My parents still wont let me get a Red Ryder BB gun because they think ill shoot my eye out and PWNTUNES is the 2nd thing on my christmas list.
    2.) I will finally be able to add chick music from my little sisters library without the music showing up on my itunes and my boys make fun of me for it.
    3.) This tweak is the best thing in Cydia and it will definitly get more of my friends into jailbreaking when I show them this.
    4.) I made my family disappear and this would be awesome to compile all of their music onto one device so I can jam out endlessly while im Home Alone.
    5.) My wifes a biotch sometimes and she deleted my whole music library off my netbook and I can't sync to the other computer without losing all my music for good.
    CYDIA# 602622
    Last edited by swol_je; 12-26-2011 at 12:58 PM.

I want a real present for my iphone not like 12 days promotion of Apple
    *iTunes is like Windows-it just does not work properly
    I want to be able to copy good quality music from my friends computers
    I have been good the whole year ... ok the last week at least ... Ok, listen I am really good today !
    You know that i love you, modmyi , dont you love me ? ((

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year wish you the best !!!
    P.S. My Cydia number is #1266164

I would love to see how PWNTunes works on my iPad and Mac. Although I am content with how iTunes deals with my media, having options is what jail breaking is all about. Thanks Mr. Heusinger for being so generous this holiday season! I would take Mr. Bouchard and Heusinger out on a date, but that's kinda creepy, no? lol. Although I would love to learn from a great dev as him, so maybe we could- no, still creepy. Thanks again folks! My Cydia account number is 2306.

I should really have PwnTunes' on my iPhone because I lost all of my around 5000 songs last year when I tried to upload one single song from a friend's computer. I literally cried for 2 days because some of these songs were my own rips which I could never be able to found again. For others, it took me about 94353413471 hours to restore, and it was the most boring thing I faced to remember all these tracks names and find them.

I was then noob to iTunes and I didn't know I'd lose these tracks. I want a world as I imagined before, one that I never lose my goodies on my iphone. I hope I can have it with Pwntunes.

If you want to give me a more-sensible world, my Cydia number: 192670
    Last edited by maenads; 12-26-2011 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Cydia number

I would like to win a copy of PwnTunes so that i can go and sync my iphone to my friend's computer. That guy downloads, i mean pays for a lot of songs. I could use a usb drive but why do that?. I'm not a party animal so he's my go to guy when it comes to getting new releases
    I think it's time to lock this Thread mods! The more people post, the less chances i have of winning a copy! just saying...

Cydia #653232
    Last edited by puissance000; 12-26-2011 at 07:35 PM.

I have emailed the developer with all of the winners for PwnTunes! Keep your eyes out in the next 24 hours to see if you won by searching for the tweak and seeing if it says, "Officially Purchased."

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I have emailed the developer with all of the winners for PwnTunes! Keep your eyes out in the next 24 hours to see if you won by searching for the tweak and seeing if it says, "Officially Purchased."
    Can you share the list of the winners, please ? I just spend so much time checking in cydia every 10 minutes :d

This package has been officially purchased!
    Thank you so much Christian!! And of course thank you to Modmyi for giving me the chance of winning this awesome tweak! Bye bye iTunes hello pwntunes ^^

Thanks

Thanks anthony, spiritoflogic, and modmyi! You guys are awesome and I love being a part of the modmyi family!
    Can't wait to enjoy this with my new untethered jailbreak!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast