+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sprint Promotion Offers Early Upgrades to Good Customers - iPhones Included

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Sprint Promotion Offers Early Upgrades to Good Customers - iPhones Included

If you are one of the many Sprint customers seeking to upgrade in time for the holidays, youíll be glad to find out that Sprint is running a promotion that allows customers to access an early upgrade. This news comes in based on internal documents obtained by SprintFeed.

The promotion is one that isnít advertised but according to the report, all Sprint CDMA devices are eligible (including the iPhone 4S). The company will apparently check to make sure your account is in good standing, and if it is, they will give you an early upgrade, which of course will replace your next available upgrade. The promotion is available as of right now at flagship Sprint stores and will be expire before the end of the year on December 31.

This might not affect many users as those who were previously on contract with Sprint didnít have access to an iPhone unless they bought and used one from another carrier. On that note though, it might make for a good holiday present for some Sprint users Will you be taking advantage of the promotion? Share any thoughts and opinions below!

Source: SprintFeed

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Thanks

So how do we know if were eligible for this? My account is in good standing and I'm due in August but when I go to upgrade my phone I don't see any early upgrade available.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    So how do we know if were eligible for this? My account is in good standing and I'm due in August but when I go to upgrade my phone I don't see any early upgrade available.
    go into a flagship store and or sprint corporate store and they will let you know if your eligible!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Too bad the iPhone 4S is garbage on sprint. Constant roaming destroyed my battery for the 5 days I owned it

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ******Mother View Post
    Too bad the iPhone 4S is garbage on sprint. Constant roaming destroyed my battery for the 5 days I owned it
    I'm still struggling with going to 1x constantly through the day and great data speeds of 50kbps.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well I have sprint and I don't see this offer either.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ******Mother View Post
    I will disagree with that statement I have a 4s on sprint and works great just matters on city your in.sprint upgrading towers and putting more up. There were only like 4 towers in my area now there will be 14 within the next six mouths . And I get better speeds then my girls verzion 4s in my area just saying

Thanks

I remember when the other guys had unlimited data...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This offer is legit, My son n law and neighbor both went yesterday after I told them about the article. (Both android users) They left with add printed from sprintfeed. One not due for upgrade til Aug, the other july. Both walk out with early upgrades no fees!!!!
    They said Sprint employees didn't even know about it.