Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pod2g and the Untethered A5 Device Jailbreak

So great to hear a 4S jailbreak is on the way. I never had much jailbroken on my old 3GS but it made the phone so much nicer to use in general. Only had the 4S a couple of weeks, but loving it.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Go Gators View Post
    I spent 4 years owning all the iphone's waiting on jailbreaks and unlocks to be released just so I could use the device the way I wanted too. I finally got tired of all the BS and 2 months ago switched to the Galaxy S II. Best smartphone decision I've ever made! Now I still love Apple and continue to use my iPad and MacBookPro but I'm not the type of person that is going to continue to buy a phone that clearly is outdated just because it's made by Apple. The Galaxy S II is by far a much better device and experience than I ever had with an iPhone. It's not even close in comparison! If Apple steps back up to the plate with the next iPhone and release's a superior device I will gladly switch back to the iPhone. Until that time though, I am loving my Galxy S II!
    Try playing a few games on the S2 and tell me about the experience. I tried it on tap tap and asphalt and the lag was horrible

Quote Originally Posted by iKillYou View Post
    Another day, another thread of rumors, When the jailbreak is ready then the jailbreak will be ready!!!!!!!
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Not trying to complain or anything but every day there's a new thread saying it's closer. Don't get me wrong I appreciate all the efforts and will be donating but enough with the threads saying it's closer and just let us know when it's done.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 12-22-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks

Don't upgrade til the untethered is out. Unless you don't have a jail broken iOS right now... If you're not jail broken upgrade to ios 5.0.1 ....

I'm tethered iPhone 4G 5.0.1 ... Kinda wish I waited ... But glad ish I didn't wait.

We do not condone the use of illegal cracked apps from Cydia or the AppStore. Jailbreaking is a way to add functions to you phone and add themes and other tweaks for the phone. There are only a few users that make the entire group look bad, so you are having a ill formed opinion based upon facts that are not real. In my opinion complainers are babies that are still in diapers. That can change if I get my facts straight. So try looking at the facts and tell me why you find. I don't know if babies can research, but let's see. Prove me wrong.

How can i donate?

Thanks

Send me the money...ill then send it to him
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 15,493 Times in 7,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David74656 View Post
    We do not condone the use of illegal cracked apps from Cydia or the AppStore. Jailbreaking is a way to add functions to you phone and add themes and other tweaks for the phone. There are only a few users that make the entire group look bad, so you are having a ill formed opinion based upon facts that are not real. In my opinion complainers are babies that are still in diapers. That can change if I get my facts straight. So try looking at the facts and tell me why you find. I don't know if babies can research, but let's see. Prove me wrong.
    Who are you talking to?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Who are you talking to?
    Lol agree
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Who are you talking to?
    I like how he says "in my opinion" to make it less offensive.

Thanks

I feel like I'm about to be reunited with a missing family member. I almost forgot about jail breaking.

Santa Baby hurry down the chimney.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone MOJO5873's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for all your hard work. Will be donating soon.

Just tweeted: Pod2G handed off the untethered for 5.0.1 A4 to CD team for release! Coming soon!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Can't wait!!!!! Thank you bro!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iKillYou View Post
    Another day, another thread of rumors When the jailbreak is ready then the jailbreak will be ready!!!!!!!
    Lol!

iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats whats up Guys!! We really appreciate the hard work you Guys put in!! CAN"T WAIT!! Wooooohoooo

Thanks !!! pod2g :-) You made us so happy,My Donation on it way not much a ''FRANKLIN'' will cheer up

realy great JB on all devices is very soon, to make the achievement even bigger Unlock for all the new basebands is required hope more dedicated manpower get the hand on that ...... Thx for ur hard work

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast