Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: More Progress Made on Untethered iPhone 4S Jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    Where is the unteathered jailbreak for all the other iphones? Thats suppose to be finished so why dont they release it?
    Because its easier to package it all up in one release for every device.

Quote Originally Posted by kadarrius View Post
    Mmm? So I get that this is REALY great news!! BUT I would love to know someone's estimate of how much longer or when thing will be released for public use.
    I would give a guesstimate of anywhere from a week to a year from now........but who knows i could be wrong
    Last edited by kickerman65; 12-19-2011 at 09:47 PM.
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    Because its easier to package it all up in one release for every device.

I would give a guesstimate of anywhere from a week to a year from now........but who knows i could be wrong
    . I can really do without ur smart *** guesstimate kickerman65 lol

Since there not going to give you one you can assume somewhere around Christmas so 5-6 days

I'm still waiting for untethered iphone4 5.0.1???

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Since there not going to give you one you can assume somewhere around Christmas so 5-6 days
    Mmm That's what I was thinking...thanks dude for a real answer.

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    A tethered jailbreak requires a bootrom exploit and currently the 4S and the iPad 2 have no known bootrom exploit. So therefore a userland exploit is needed like the one @pod2g is working on for his untethered jailbreak.
    Not true, a tethered jailbreak can be derived from a userland level exploit; in fact, most tethered jailbreaks are. A bootrom level exploit is one that cannot be patched due to firmware upgrades, since Apple cannot flash the bootrom without physical access to the device.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

. I can really do without ur smart *** guesstimate kickerman65 lol
    People ask for an estimate all the time. How should we know? We can only go with what the dev tells us. Short of that, there is no way ANYONE here can give a decent estimate.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mortera View Post
    Christmas wish is coming..

Ohh I totally agree!! I'd prefer an untethered jailbreak definitely but would settle for tethered. I'm so excited!! More excited then a kid in a candy shop! Lol😜😜

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

Great news.

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    People ask for an estimate all the time. How should we know? We can only go with what the dev tells us. Short of that, there is no way ANYONE here can give a decent estimate.
    Silverado answered my question just fine, so calm down.

edit
    Last edited by swifty7; 12-19-2011 at 10:40 PM.

This is fantastic news. Can not wait to Jailbreak my 4s

So ETA. Please soon, I hope Christmas eve,not Christmas day because I will be to busy to be sitting at a computer.....anyways is this for 5.0 or 5.0.1? IPad 2 is what I'll be doing the jailbreak on.

To busy?? I'll make room for my jailbreak even on xmas day... Lol

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha

free at last....free at last..........Free at last!!!!!!!

my hat is off to you pod2g......excellent work.....you made my day!!!!

damn!!! I really want an Ipad 2 now!!!

Any down now i hope!

Quote Originally Posted by spooneditr View Post
    To busy?? I'll make room for my jailbreak even on xmas day... Lol
    Haha yeah that's prolly what I'd end up doing also lol, I've been waiting for this jailbreak for so long. IPad 2 sucks as of right now.

Great new ! we can all now buy IPhone 4s or iPad 2
    Sunday is funday …
    Last edited by iphone4g-pro; 12-19-2011 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slingshot377 View Post
    Not true, a tethered jailbreak can be derived from a userland level exploit; in fact, most tethered jailbreaks are. A bootrom level exploit is one that cannot be patched due to firmware upgrades, since Apple cannot flash the bootrom without physical access to the device.
    Sorry but i think your mistaken. Name one device that currently has a tethered jailbreak that does not rely on a bootrom exploit. You cant. Every device that currently has a tethered jailbreak is that way because of its unpatchable bootrom exploit.
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a Christmas miracle

Pod2g the new Santa 🎅🎄

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast