Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [How To] Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 With Redsn0w 0.9.9b9b

Quote Originally Posted by MOLUV View Post
    ive tried for the life of me to JB my device but it just wont stay in DFU mode, When it's recognize it starts then two more beeps kicks back in with the Apple coming back on..Any clue why
    It won't stay in DFU mode because you're not in DFU mode. You're doing it wrong.

i need to know how can i perform untethered jailbreak for my iphone 5 running ios 5.0.1(9A405). pls give me detail step by step process for windows xp.

i need to know how can i perform untethered jailbreak for my iphone 5 running ios 5.0.1(9A405). pls give me detail step by step process for windows xp.
    Last edited by itonoy; 01-29-2012 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by itonoy View Post

Here's a guide how to do it. You have to read and follow instructions. Good luck!
    How to Jailbreak your iDevice | ModMyi.com
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks
    Thanked 15,546 Times in 7,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itonoy View Post

iPhone 5?

can anyone tell about fully untethered jailbreak for ios 5.0.1?

I gave you a link bro, read the contents. Do you have an iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123