+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: K.O. Gadget Glowing Apple Logo Mod On Sale for Thirty More Hours

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by kressley Did you get a shipping notice that it shipped, or did it just arrive? Waiting for mine, but have not received a notice yet. Nevermind. Checked
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kressley View Post
    Did you get a shipping notice that it shipped, or did it just arrive? Waiting for mine, but have not received a notice yet.
    Nevermind. Checked their facebook page and they have links to all the dates they sent out the orders. It takes some time to check every date and find your order number, but looks like mine will be here today or tomorrow.

Thanks

Your receipt is in the PDF file of your invoice. Go to KO gadgets store login or set up account then login in. Then under account options go to history and
    And your receipt and whole history of ordering will be there. Make sure you use your same email you placed your order with. After you do set an account up you can print whole history on your computer including the PDF file with the receipt.also go on google on your iPhone in search box put ko gagets store and then open in safari and make a app on your home page of your iPhone then you can also bring it up there.

Thanks

Once you set an account you can track and see your whole history of payment if you click on the little PDF file icon it will show your receipt then just print.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Hoffa View Post
    Your receipt is in the PDF file of your invoice. Go to KO gadgets store login or set up account then login in. Then under account options go to history and
    And your receipt and whole history of ordering will be there. Make sure you use your same email you placed your order with. After you do set an account up you can print whole history on your computer including the PDF file with the receipt.also go on google on your iPhone in search box put ko gagets store and then open in safari and make a app on your home page of your iPhone then you can also bring it up there.

This doesn't seem to apply if you purchased through their Facebook page. No history is what it says for my account.

Thanks

Or you can just wait till we come out with the new model.

Green Apple
    Thanks

what's different about the new model??

Thanks

well i got mine, was a lil bit of a pain to do, the connecting point kept coming loose but i eventually taped the hell out of it and it stayed on. the back panel is easy to mess up if your not careful, you have to make sure all the tape around the light panel is smashed down or the back panel wont slide on and you tear up the plastic hooks. overall its cool, not to jazzed about it yet. gonna have to go out tonight and see if i can catch some ones eye.

Green Apple
    Thanks

... still haven't received my one!! could someone please up load or point me in the right direction for help with installation... I've looked everywhere and still can't find anywhere showing how to actually install this thing!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks

10goto20;,

Thanks

I used this how to directly on their website: K.O. Gadget

I thought it was gonna be a plug and play kinda deal, no you have to mickey mouse it together with tape, definitely not for a novice.
    Last edited by camperchuck; 01-13-2012 at 03:40 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dannyrocket's Avatar
    Thanks

Do not buy this junk,very cheap, the back is so thin that if you blow on it, you will break it. It is also a mickey mouse installation with i am sure no proper testing done on this mod!!!

Banned
    Thanks

Huh

Hmmm if u are going to put in a case
    Such otter box with logo showing then what's the issue. As to connection it's easy and just connects to one pin on the board and as to the tape ever take a iPhone apart most parts are glued or taped such as the cables connected your board they are just film wire tape

Soooo you pay 600 for 2 pieces of glass a metal frame 1 battery and a logic board my oh my what no gold inside!
    Last edited by Walle200; 01-14-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks

duh duh duh...did you pay 600$ ******I sure as hell didn't!
    Last edited by Broomhead; 01-14-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

No I paid nothing for mine and never will. My uncle works at apple do get all the new toys for free.and if you can't say something nice instead if using hateful names like some self centered school yard bully. Then comment at all. You want to be hateful join shout or some other group.oh and thanks for the name we hope you use your warranty we will be waiting.

Thanks

Lol, I did not pay for nothing myself as I have a connect in which I trade tattoo work for iPhones and MacBooks , so no big deal.
    Warranty?? Again lmao, I am with tmobile, JB and unlock so what would I do with a warranty? Tell me?
    When you make smart *** comments than that is the response you will get. You're uncle works for Apple? As what? A salesman? Lol
    I also did not install this mod either, so you're point is what?

Banned
    Thanks

This conversation is useless with you ink boy.you just whine too much kind like a girl hmmmm or are you one curious hah hah who cares I tire of you so thanks for letting push your buttons.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm still waiting for mine. Almost a month but still waiting shi......t

Thanks

stfu and stop ruining a topic!!

anyways just noticed today, my vibrate doesn't work anymore

Banned
    Thanks

Just tape your girlfriends to phone vola you have vibrate mode again.no get mad and upset and not be able to take a joke..........ps far left screw that attachs into the frame of the phone is the best ground no issues after that......ok bring on the return comments.