Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bejeweled Free With Promo Code From App Store Facebook Page

Default Bejeweled Free With Promo Code From App Store Facebook Page

Apple is embracing the holiday spirit and giving away codes for a free copy of everyone's favorite jewel-based Tetris like puzzle game.

Bejeweled usually sells for the steep price of $.99 and joins “Where’s My Water” on the list of games recently given away on Apple’s App Store Facebook page.

Earlier this week Apple gave away codes to get “Wheres My Water” for free as well. In order to scoop up a code head over to Apple’s Facebook page, like it (even if you don’t), and click on “Get Your App Free.”

The $.99 free-app giveaway appears to be a pretty consistent trend. Check the App Store Facebook page periodically to see if Apple’s generosity continues through the holiday and extends to other more expensive apps.

Source: App Store Facebook [via iDownloadBlog]

Cool downloading now

Quote Originally Posted by Mlitz69 View Post
    Cool downloading now
    Did you click on the link contained in this article or find Apple's page manually? Article states "Apple's Facebook Page" but actual app is "free on App Store". If this is an official page, I'll trust it, but call me overly-careful...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaijinboy View Post
    Did you click on the link contained in this article or find Apple's page manually? Article states "Apple's Facebook Page" but actual app is "free on App Store". If this is an official page, I'll trust it, but call me overly-careful...
    Ok, if I click on the terms of service link on the acceptance page, it takes me to an official Apple site so I trust it.
    Last edited by Gaijinboy; 12-17-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Ya that bugged me alittle too but its all lagit

thanks for the head up!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Sweet, thanks.
    My latest theme - -