+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wanna Know Why Apple Released A Revised iOS 5.0.1 for iPhone 4S Users?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by PoEtikly You're not shattering **** for me as I also have a 4s. I was asking so I knew if I needed to save those APTickets. So
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    You're not shattering **** for me as I also have a 4s. I was asking so I knew if I needed to save those APTickets. So do you realize what a troll you are? You're another one of those girly boys who use the Internet, forums, and multiplayer games to make yourself feel intelligent, tough, and to take your mind off your lack of manhood. Do you realize what these forums are actually for? They are for INFORMATION! Articles, questions, and answers! Reread that again as you obviously are to dense to realize that. You may be well below the poverty line, but go to whatever state services you currently use and ask them to get you to a shrink so you don't have to use forums as your way to release pent up aggression from being bullied, molested, or whatever other issues may be fueling your need to come out from under the bridge and troll.
    First of all, if you have a 4S why do you even care about a Siri port?

Secondly, those wild assumption about me will get you no where on this forum and will likely get you banned.

Don't let anger control you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    First of all, if you have a 4S why do you even care about a Siri port?

Secondly, those wild assumption about me will get you no where on this forum and will likely get you banned.

Don't let anger control you.
    Remember, it's your anger that has started all of this. Troll! And I care because I also have i4 and so does my fiancé. I currently use my i4 because (I'll put it in caps because I know you're dense) THERE'S NO JB FOR 4S! Besides any of that it shouldn't matter why I want to know, I asked a question. If you don't like my question then that's to damn bad. It is NOT your place to go around this forum and rudely comment on others questions. GROW UP! Then you can't handle somebody putting you in your place, which only proves my earlier so-called assumptions. You're just mad because I called you out in front of those you try to look intelligent, clever, and tough for. I know doing what you do on here is cheaper than therapist, but if you troll on my comments or in any thread I read, I'll call you out and rip you apart verbally. It's funny how after you troll and get ripped apart how you all of a sudden want to take a "mature" roll, but everyone knows the only reason why you're doing that now is because you know you absolutely have no chance of boosting that ittybitty self esteem of yours.

PS. I'm friends with a few of the staff on here, which gives me NO special treatment on here. But I highly doubt I'll get banned for tearing apart a troll. Nobody likes your type on forums besides other trolls.

Caio

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12