+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Untethered Jailbreak Code Finished for All A4 Devices on iOS 5.0.1

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Good motha effin news! Hopefully this will work for a5 devices!
    Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mortera View Post
    That all depends on whether or not it relies on limera1n. If its all userland then chances are it'll work for a5 devices.

Thanks

Just curious with all the negative feedback on overheating and battery life why the desire to go to iOS 5. iOS 4 works brilliantly, and all the tweaks from cydia I have already do what iOS 5 does but better, plus its untethered? Are these rumors about battery drain and heat not true?

Green Apple
    Thanks

JB=Unlock.. that's all I want, a way to unlock the 4s

Thanks

@iphones I just recently updated from 4.3 to 5.0.1 on my 3gs and I really like it. Yes most of the functionality could be gotten by tweaks, but I like it integrated. As for heat and battery issues, I've yet to see any differences yet on my 3gs (crossing fingers I don't jinx it!)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I also have a 3GS on 5.0.1 tethered with redsnow & I haven't had any issues at all with battery life or over heating. I don't regret upgrading from 4.3.5 tethered other than there are a couple of tweaks that don't work on ios 5 like lockdown pro & safari download manager. Also the ifile web server isn't working anymore but other than that it's faster overall & the battery life is as good as it was on 4.3.5. I'm ready for this untether to be released !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericwall View Post
    Wonderful! We all love you pod2g! All the work you guys do practically for free. Where's the donate button, 'cause when this one is released, I'm donating!
    I agree were is the donatebutton, id like to give a bunch of money as a thank you from me) good job m8

Thanks

I guess this needs to be repeated AGAIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimwarmsands View Post
    Hey EVERYONE w/ a 4s!! We all know that the CDT hasn't come out w/ a JB yet. PLEASE stop ending every freakin' comment or opinion with "... but they haven't come out w/ a JB for 4s yet!" or "... but i can't get/do/buy or whatever, because I have a 4s and they haven't come out w/ a JB yet!" WE KNOW!!! Stop whining! YOU are the one that chose to get a 4s, knowing full well that there wasn't a JB for it, and the CDT had been saying months before the new phone came out, that a JB was going to take time, and please be patient. The whining is WAY passed the annoying level and isn't going to make a JB magically appear. GOT IT?!?!?!????

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ifones View Post
    Just curious with all the negative feedback on overheating and battery life why the desire to go to iOS 5. iOS 4 works brilliantly, and all the tweaks from cydia I have already do what iOS 5 does but better, plus its untethered? Are these rumors about battery drain and heat not true?
    The improvement in web page load times in safari is dramatically faster on iOS 5, this alone is enough to want to upgrade. iMessage is also another great feature for those who do not have unlimited texting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    The improvement in web page load times in safari is dramatically faster on iOS 5, this alone is enough to want to upgrade. iMessage is also another great feature for those who do not have unlimited texting.
    Agreed. As for battery i must admit 5.0 at least for me was a drainer but updating to 5.0.1 i have got the best battery life i could ever get.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I hope it comes out before Xmas. That would be the best gift ever!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stylingsq01 View Post
    I hope it comes out before Xmas. That would be the best gift ever!!!
    They usually do so i remember last year the same thing happened.

Thanks

I hope that the 4S can be jailbroken before Christmas but it doesn't need to be publicly released until 2012
    HIT THANKS BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by s0ulp1xel View Post
    I hope that the 4S can be jailbroken before Christmas but it doesn't need to be publicly released until 2012
    Musclenerd already tweeted a video of a jailbroken 4S awhile back. But there are still lots of issue that needs to be fixed. So we know it's jailbreakable, like the iPad 2 is.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

take longer to release a jb, ****. by the time they come out with one for the 4s, they will be hyping up the next generation phone. what a waste

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate how people keep whining about not having jailbreak. If you bought the 4S, you shouldn't have assumed the jailbreak would come out soon. And if you have a 4, ummm jailbreak it! I've been enjoying iOS 5 jailbroken since all the betas.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

soon is a relative term. the jailbreak community has changed my friend, this is no longer just hackers having fun. this is now a very large business. i, like you, remember the times when this stuff was free and i also shared the same view as you at that time; but now consumers are buying tweaks and apps so the expectation for the jailbreak scene to support new versions of hardware/software is a requirement for satisfied consumers. sorry, but we are no longer the same jailbreak scene we were in the beginning, please keep up.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

yeah!! that's right. They have to work on a jailbreak for the 4s...like you said it's big business from all the apps sold through cydia....otherwise they would loose a big chunk worth of potential customers and I hope one comes out sooner than later.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    yeah!! that's right. They have to work on a jailbreak for the 4s...like you said it's big business from all the apps sold through cydia....otherwise they would loose a big chunk worth of potential customers.
    I'm losing a TON of sales on my two themes.
    HIT THANKS BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

The same goes for everyone in the content creation for iOS market, the same with all.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234