+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Continues Anti-Apple Campaign by Bashing iTunes in the Cloud

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by RICO_ I got rid of my 4S for a Samsung Skyrocket......29 days later, right before my return period was up, I was back on the 4S. The
    Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    I got rid of my 4S for a Samsung Skyrocket......29 days later, right before my return period was up, I was back on the 4S. The Skyrocket seemed enticing to me, but when I actually took the time to use it I was very disappointed. The screen was large, but the resolution was terrible. The battery life was ridiculous. Apps were continuously crashing that never crashed on the iPhone. It froze on me 4 freaking hours after buying it. The widgets are a big battery hog. The LTE was an even bigger battery hog with no way to turn it off. The front "gorilla glass" had scratches and scuffs that would not come out after sitting in my t-shirt pocket for about an hour with nothing but a small light plastic shirt button tapping against it. The speaker quality was horrible.....both from call quality and music/video audio quality. About the only good thing about it was the LTE speeds which were ridiculously fast......but I'd like to see how that holds up when more and more phones become LTE compatible......especially the next iPhone.

All in all I wasn't impressed either with Android or the Samsung brand. Terrible phone. So I switched back to the iPhone with the quickness after I couldn't take it anymore.
    It's worth noting that the SGS2 and the SGS2 Skyrocket are not even the same phone (in more ways than just LTE). It's a shame they market it as such. The SGS2 is a MUCH nicer phone than the skyrocket.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
    Apple didn't bash PC users, they bashed Microsoft Windows. If you can't tell the difference, than I guess there's not much more I can tell you.
    They are bashing the loser idiots that stand in line for days FOR A PHONE. Those are the same people that EVERYONE makes fun of. Sorry, it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by LivesForJihad View Post
    Put iOS 4 or 5 on the iphone 3G. Tell me how laggy it is. I have tried it, and screen transitions and responsiveness are ****! The phone even locks up for whole seconds at a time! Some android phones lag due to limited hardware as well.

Compare cutting edge to cutting edge.

Someone said iOS 4.x + on 3G was an unfair comparison. That is BS. That is an Apple OS on an Apple product. Apple fans say iOS is so light and requires little hardware acceleration to run well...so long as we discount the iPhone 3G.

Apple fanboys are the biggest hypocritical idiots I have ever seen.

Face facts...Apple is on borrowed time. Their hypocrisy, their lies, and their lawsuits are piling up. I woke up to what Apple was pulling and I am now a proud owner of a GSII.

Apple still lives in the days of having a 3.x sized screen is an acceptable screen size for a flagship product. All these Apple drones need to wake up, and put the sledgehammer through Apple...and make the words "Steve Jobs" synonymous with "crooked business practice"
    I agreed with a lot of what you said here. Then I looked at your username and could no longer take you seriously.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 12-12-2011 at 03:06 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MYPHONEI View Post
    +1
    Really why is it ok for Apple to do but no one else? WOW

With the security overkill of the last few years
    WHy is it ok to upload my Pics, docs and sensitive information to a "Cloud" How secure is it really? I do not trust it to be honest.
    well said bro.... I felt the same way when changed 7 Android phone, but none of them could even come close to 50% of iPhone.

and minute I go back to my beloved iPhone 4, I could breath easier.

they all are just plastic toys trying to beat iPhone 4. I have so many friend have Android and they try to show off " hey it's cool, look at this"

and I take it and next minute feel like puking.

even thinking about Android make me puke..........
    once again Thanks Steve for changing our life, the way we communicate.

we owe you forever.....

Quote Originally Posted by LivesForJihad View Post
    The devices you are accusing of not having "good touch response" are the weaker, and budget phones, which have no backbone in the hardware.

Go and put iOS 4.x on an iPhone 3G or iPhone 2G and tell me how responsive it is...be sure to make note of how NOT laggy it is.

The Galaxy S II is a very responsive phone, in fact, it is the best android powered phone IMO. Furthermore, I hate it when people say that iPhones feel solid. There is a difference between BEING solid and FEELING solid.

Just watch the video and then tell me the iPhone is a solid

hey you..... your user name says everything..... MOD please do not allow people to choose this type of user name.

please......

mod.... you should forward this guys detail to FBI.... I am serious........
    Last edited by vikas3saraswat; 12-12-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

There seems to be a lot of fanboys in the forums here who thought that the commercial wasn't funny because of X Y & Z, just an observation to say the least.

Commercial was funny, it was made for a reason and that reason was to throw some mud at apple and its followers, it accomplished that 100% for me.

Job well done Samsung

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    I got rid of my 4S for a Samsung Skyrocket......29 days later, right before my return period was up, I was back on the 4S. The Skyrocket seemed enticing to me, but when I actually took the time to use it I was very disappointed. The screen was large, but the resolution was terrible. The battery life was ridiculous. Apps were continuously crashing that never crashed on the iPhone. It froze on me 4 freaking hours after buying it. The widgets are a big battery hog. The LTE was an even bigger battery hog with no way to turn it off. The front "gorilla glass" had scratches and scuffs that would not come out after sitting in my t-shirt pocket for about an hour with nothing but a small light plastic shirt button tapping against it. The speaker quality was horrible.....both from call quality and music/video audio quality. About the only good thing about it was the LTE speeds which were ridiculously fast......but I'd like to see how that holds up when more and more phones become LTE compatible......especially the next iPhone.

All in all I wasn't impressed either with Android or the Samsung brand. Terrible phone. So I switched back to the iPhone with the quickness after I couldn't take it anymore.
    RICO_ ? it's that you ????

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    It's worth noting that the SGS2 and the SGS2 Skyrocket are not even the same phone (in more ways than just LTE). It's a shame they market it as such. The SGS2 is a MUCH nicer phone than the skyrocket.
    It sure sounds like it. It's just a shame they don't have them available for display in the AT&T stores. When I asked them why they said it was because it resembles the Infuse to much.....which doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by duromega View Post
    RICO_ ? it's that you ????
    The one and only.
    Last edited by RICO_; 12-13-2011 at 06:38 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Would be cool if the site admins could hand out temporary commenting suspensions for obvious trolls and excessive fanboyism so the people with real opinions could talk without shouting.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Y'all need to chill. This commercial isn't funny, and is corny as hell. Wouldn't even be a joke unless there was a hint of truth in it. Blame the losers who really act like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NessLookAlike View Post
    Would be cool if the site admins could hand out temporary commenting suspensions for obvious trolls and excessive fanboyism so the people with real opinions could talk without shouting.
    +1,000,001

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234