+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Continues Anti-Apple Campaign by Bashing iTunes in the Cloud

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by rlowride I'm not an apple fanboy. I own one apple product. My ip4. Those commercials are funny to me in more than one way. I'd never wait
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rlowride View Post
    I'm not an apple fanboy. I own one apple product. My ip4. Those commercials are funny to me in more than one way. I'd never wait online for anything like that. Second, I work at a big company, and have friends who use android phones....
    First, there is too many, too often to know if you are getting a good one, second... They all feel like cheap plastic toys. Not to mention, alot don't have the good touch response.
    Just not for me. The iPhone just looks, feels, uses, better
    The devices you are accusing of not having "good touch response" are the weaker, and budget phones, which have no backbone in the hardware.

Go and put iOS 4.x on an iPhone 3G or iPhone 2G and tell me how responsive it is...be sure to make note of how NOT laggy it is.

The Galaxy S II is a very responsive phone, in fact, it is the best android powered phone IMO. Furthermore, I hate it when people say that iPhones feel solid. There is a difference between BEING solid and FEELING solid.

Just watch the video and then tell me the iPhone is a solid

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eZStaR View Post
    Oooohh, we have a fandroid in the house everybody!
    So saying that a particular Android phone sucks makes me a fandroid? ROFLMAO these Apple iCultists knows no bounds....

"Worst gen phone?"
    It just proves they keep coming out with crappy phones day in and day out. 90+% of android phones out there are pure ****, and they have to justify it with just a hand full of phones, PACKED WITH ONLY HARDWARE. Who gives a **** about the high end hardware? Apple doesn't, because their iOS doesn't need it to turn perfectly, unlike Android who needs 1 GB ram, 1GHZ JUST to run smoothly.
    90% of android phones are ****? Based on what? Your opinion? Likewise I can say that 90% of iPhones are pure crap. Oh wait, Apple has only made like what 5 iPhones? So make that 99%.

As for these ads, I find them utterly ridiculous. Apple could do the same thing, and bash them 20 times as hard.
    You mean like how Apple bashes Microsoft but fails 20 times harder?

Like how Samsung rips off Apple's innovative ideas, and showcase everything on one ad and say
    Yeah, more like how Apple's "innovative" ideas were all stolen from Xerox, Palm, Nokia, LG, Motorola....etc
    Last edited by NegativeBeef; 12-11-2011 at 10:47 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mustard05's Avatar
    Thanks

The relationship between Apple and Samsumg is so "Textbook," its not even funny!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Not to be a jerk. But who cares? My friend was running a cross the street and dropped her iPhone 4 and when she realized what had happen a coke truck ran over it. And guess what it still works just find with only a nick on one of the corners on the back. So who cares.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MYPHONEI View Post
    Then Samsung is not bashing anyone using this logic

Does not change I buy a product and it is and should be in my control. To limit a legal function of a device on purpose after purchase is not moral ( I think the "Fanboy" mentality blinds most to take Apple's side always), don't say I have a choice on that too, I have to take great lengths to keep the older iOS running and then later you cannot use some newer apps either they need the new iOS to run or need it because Apple requires them to to have it in the store..........Apple does what it can to ensure its monopoly
    Also I do not nor ever will own an over priced low spec Mac, they are way over priced, limited and I have used windows seven since beta, it never crashes and I have never had a virus on it and I spend 14 hours a day on it and have surfed to virus ridden sites, DL virus ridden software but the free MSSE protected me instantly

Apple is 95% hype as far as PC's
    Yes because their OS is indeed ******. /s Give me a break man, just accept some people like it and stfu. Damn whiners. Jesus.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

+1
    Really why is it ok for Apple to do but no one else? WOW

With the security overkill of the last few years
    WHy is it ok to upload my Pics, docs and sensitive information to a "Cloud" How secure is it really? I do not trust it to be honest.
    Who was bashing Samsung for their commercials? Nobody said it wasn't ok for Samsung to make commercials like this.I personally think they're funny.

And right, android is really secure and malware free. Um no. I love android as much as I love iOS. But android is not secure. I hate iOS without a jailbreak, but iOS jailbroken is superior to android IMO. And what is your argument with the cloud? Is it against apple or samsung? Cuz apple's iCloud isn't mentioned in the commercial.
    Last edited by iPod; 12-11-2011 at 12:00 PM.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Wow, that was a useless move....
    I bought the new Samsung Galaxy S2 with T-mobile after having been with ATT and iPhone for about 4 years. Got fed up with ATT in particular and didn't care for the upgraded iPhone 4s so I decided to also try out the new Samasung while I was at it. Been using it for about a week and I have to say, I like the Android OS a lot. The OS takes getting use to after having been with iPhone for many years but it does work very well. I am not even going to bother comparing ATT with T-mobile but suffice it to say ATT service is crap on all levels compared to T-mobile when it comes to service and coverage where I live. With the Samsung you get just as fast performance, lighter, can change the battery out, display is bigger and nicer. Apple is so restricting in everything from the way you can use their phone. Durability test was demonstrated on the previous page by one of our members, iPhone durability is a joke. You also get....Not locked into ATT phone service, can unlock the Samsung after 3 months of service and no jailbreaking war crap that ppl are forced into doing because of ATT/Apple. Plenty of apps to choose from on the Android market. Really hate the way Apple does it business with people. Now I know the iPhone lackies here will continue to argue their points but they need to face the fact that Samsung is beginning to kick Apple's ***** now and the iPhone is NOT standing out as the clear leader anymore. On a side not....Glad to see Apple is now losing thier battles in court on infringement rights so now they are getting a taste of their own medicine. Nice to see ATT lost its bid on T-mobile since it would narrow competition and increase prices. Way to go Samsung/Android, keep up the good work.

Stryker1

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeBeef View Post
    Cult leaders and Dictators wish that they had the kind of loyalty that Apple has

Buying the skyrocket was your first mistake. Why didn't you get the regular GSII? It has a faster GPU & CPU as well as having something like 30% better battery life. There's a reason why it's called the Sh*trocket.

You bought Samsung's WORST current gen phone and have the nerve to turnaround and say that you weren't impressed? Sorry that's 100% your fault.
    Yeah, I have to agree with this comment. Why would you buy a phone that is not the latest and try to compare it to a phone that is latest for Apple? Dude, make comparisons that match and are head to head, not the Sh*trocket and iPhone 4s!!

Stryker1
    Last edited by Stryker1; 12-11-2011 at 11:52 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MYPHONEI's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    Who was bashing Samsung for their commercials? Nobody said it wasn't ok for Samsung to make commercials like this.I personally think they're funny.

And right, android is really secure and malware free. Um no.
    Many like to play "Us against them game" Root for iphone as a winner and any other a looser......... I for one grew up

I have iPhone for many reasons
    But I do not trust this cloud crap one bit since its on someone elses server, can be hacked into

As far as your post I was just commenting but not to you personally

Didn't I agree? Its what +1 means

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LivesForJihad View Post

It's funny, in the video, even the packaging for the GS2 looks strangely similar to the iPhone's... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by LivesForJihad View Post
    The devices you are accusing of not having "good touch response" are the weaker, and budget phones, which have no backbone in the hardware.

Go and put iOS 4.x on an iPhone 3G or iPhone 2G and tell me how responsive it is...be sure to make note of how NOT laggy it is.
    Thats not a fair argument. The iPhone 2g and 3g weren't built for that software. Frankly, apple made a horrible choice of even making a version of iOS 4 for the 3G. It was wayy to slow, and added almost no features. It's like saying go put ice cream sandwich on a tmobile g1. Oh wait, someone did that. It was 20 times slower and buggier than an iPhone 3G with ios 4. But that's because it's old, and wasnt built for android 4.0. So that whole argument was complete trash.
    Last edited by iPod; 12-11-2011 at 12:09 PM.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Thanks

It's funny, in the video, even the packaging for the GS2 looks strangely similar to the iPhone's... Lol
    Love this comment LOL
    And how should they make a phone?
    Fliphones looked similar
    other phones look alike
    should it look like a Football? Basketball?

The Drop test proves feel is nothing and Durability everything

I agree the iPhone
    Scratches
    is not as Durable as other phones
    Hold it wrong and it no signal or poor signal
    5.0 and even 5.0.1 have battery issues

so the iPhone is not perfect so what? I still have a 4 and enjoy it.

Captivate is not perfect as well, Galaxy II not perfect..............

BTW glass is outdated by years
    the newest tech is coming, flexible phones, phones that will roll up, How come APple has not developed this current tech is beyond me, Samsung is............ Soon it may be Apple copying

InAVate - Touchscreens roll up after graphene breakthrough

Last one does not look like any iPhone I have seen
    Last edited by MYPHONEI; 12-11-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Thanks

I like your objective writing. I know sometimes it's hard, since you're writing for an apple fan forum, but bravo on the piece. Well done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CMartins View Post
    Yes because their OS is indeed ******. /s Give me a break man, just accept some people like it and stfu. Damn whiners. Jesus.
    Damm I can't have my opinion too? Of course not Apple fans only post............WOW

yes the Android OS needs work

How about all the problems with iOS? Oh its OK because its the sacred Apple. Why don't you give me a break

Thanks

Love this comment LOL
    And how should they make a phone?
    Fliphones looked similar
    other phones look alike
    should it look like a Football? Basketball?

The Drop test proves feel is nothing and Durability everything

I agree the iPhone
    Scratches
    is not as Durable as other phones
    Hold it wrong and it no signal or poor signal
    5.0 and even 5.0.1 have battery issues

so the iPhone is not perfect so what? I still have a 4 and enjoy it.

Captivate is not perfect as well, Galaxy II not perfect..............

BTW glass is outdated by years
    the newest tech is coming, flexible phones, phones that will roll up, How come APple has not developed this current tech is beyond me, Samsung is............ Soon it may be Apple copying

InAVate - Touchscreens roll up after graphene breakthrough

Last one does not look like any iPhone I have seen
    What are you going on about? All I said was that the PACKAGING for the GS2 looked similar to the iphONe's (look I can use the shift key too.) and since you're obviously looking for an argument, I'll give you one. Who would want a phone that is like a piece of paper?? I don't want or need to roll up my phone. That is completely stupid. And I like how you bash the iPhone one minute and then say that you love it the next.

Thanks

What are you going on about? All I said was that the PACKAGING for the GS2 looked similar to the iphONe's (look I can use the shift key too.) and since you're obviously looking for an argument, I'll give you one. Who would want a phone that is like a piece of paper?? I don't want or need to roll up my phone. That is completely stupid. And I like how you bash the iPhone one minute and then say that you love it the next.
    not an argument you want to claim everyone copies from apple and thats just Bull
    Apple did not have the first touch screen phone with apps and store
    Palm did
    Did apple copy palms idea?

As far as the new tech of bendable screens rolling up and such
    Millions if not billions will have them
    No more easy to break screens
    Super light
    Any way life calls and trying to discuss with some people is useless
    iPhone was marketed well
    Its iOS needs more work still

Yes i4 and 2 3GS in family so I have iPhones
    Last edited by MYPHONEI; 12-11-2011 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rlowride View Post
    I'm not an apple fanboy. I own one apple product. My ip4. Those commercials are funny to me in more than one way. I'd never wait online for anything like that. Second, I work at a big company, and have friends who use android phones....
    First, there is too many, too often to know if you are getting a good one, second... They all feel like cheap plastic toys. Not to mention, alot don't have the good touch response.
    Just not for me. The iPhone just looks, feels, uses, better

+1 they do feel like cheap toys and the response is sooooo slow

Thanks

not an argument you want to claim everyone copies from apple and thats just Bull
    Apple did not have the first touch screen phone with apps and store
    Palm did
    Did apple copy palms idea?

As far as the new tech of bendable screens rolling up and such
    Millions if not billions will have them
    No more easy to break screens
    Super light
    Any way life calls and trying to discuss with some people is useless
    iPhone was marketed well
    Its iOS needs more work still

Yes i4 and 2 3GS in family so I have iPhones
    Sorry, I must have missed where I said that EVERYONE copies Apple. Please show me where. Oh wait, I didn't. You just keep trying to make arguments, but all of your arguments are total redundant to what a person that you are replying to says.

Thanks

I consider myself a mild fanboy and I think the ads are funny. Some of u take things too serious. Lighten up.

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

i dont get it really. the fact that he already has the galaxy 2 or the fact that samsung had cloud first or what. the reason he has a samsung is because there was no line to get one lol jk apple fans dont care about vacation time or feeling in their legs. i apologize i dont understand it or cared to pay attention lol. i love my apple and am willing to try other phones but after using my moms phone for a whole day i was so relieved to use my iphone again. android is blurry and very laggy for some reason i dont know why. i cant live without the retina screen.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Buying the skyrocket was your first mistake. Why didn't you get the regular GSII? It has a faster GPU & CPU as well as having something like 30% better battery life. There's a reason why it's called the Sh*trocket.
    I bought the Skyrocket because San Antonio has LTE and I wanted to get a phone compatible with it. Also the GS2 was not on display in AT&T stores and I'm not a fan of buying things without seeing them first.

You bought Samsung's WORST current gen phone and have the nerve to turnaround and say that you weren't impressed? Sorry that's 100% your fault.
    Thank you Captain Obvious. I'm well aware that it is 100% my fault......THAT'S WHY I RETURNED IT AND GOT MY 4S. I wanted to give Android a try because I was having issues with my first 4S. And since the Skyrocket was to new for any credible user reviews I obviously couldn't have known it was their worst phone until I used it for myself.

I made a choice and it turned out to be a mistake. So I corrected it. Name one person who's never made a bad choice or a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker1 View Post
    Why would you buy a phone that is not the latest and try to compare it to a phone that is latest for Apple? Dude, make comparisons that match and are head to head, not the Sh*trocket and iPhone 4s!!

Stryker1
    Seriously? The Skyrocket came out AFTER the iPhone 4S. I'm not trying to do a head to head against Apple. I'm just saying that I wasn't impressed with that particular Android phone and why I wasn't impressed.
    Last edited by RICO_; 12-11-2011 at 02:21 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I wish Samsung would grow the F*** up.