Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pod2G: Chronic Dev Team's Untethered iOS 5 Jailbreak Will Work On iOS 5.0.1 Too!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Its your hosts file. Do this to correct it:
    Open tiny umbrella
    Click on advanced
    deselect the box that says "set hosts to cydia on exit"
    Close tiny umbrella and proceed with the restore

Thanks.. It worked also and I actually figured this out alittle bit ago

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha

Quote Originally Posted by GellBrake'rrrr View Post
    Make sure that you select the custom ipsw before you do the "just boot tethered" or you will get an error message every time. If your phone doesn't boot up with a pwnapple instead of an apple, you've missed a step.
    ok Im home free, Ive done all that and it worked and installed Cydia but Cydia is just a white icon that CAN NOT open AND I am able to turn my phone off and back on again without being connected to my cpu and obviously i don't have the semi tethered app bc i can't get in Cydia...and help would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Aceklub View Post
    ok Im home free, Ive done all that and it worked and installed Cydia but Cydia is just a white icon that CAN NOT open AND I am able to turn my phone off and back on again without being connected to my cpu and obviously i don't have the semi tethered app bc i can't get in Cydia...and help would be greatly appreciated
    nevermind I figured it out i jus had to "just boot tethered" again

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    It would be nice to update my iPad 2 to iOS 5. Still paitently waiting for a jailbreak for it.
    You may as well update now the chances of a JB being developed for ios 4.*.* is slim to none. All the concentration is on IOS 5.

this is awesome where can we get it so we can try it out

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Not out yet still waiting on release.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seevic View Post
    this is awesome where can we get it so we can try it out
    When it's released I can almost guarantee there will be an article and more than likely links will be posted within that article.

I don't know why TU didn't save my shsh for 5.0 but it saved 5.0b1,2 3 but not 5.0 but it did save 5.0.1. Does that mean I can't create the custom ipsw?

When it's released there will be highway billboards announcing it.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

I want some 4s progress...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456