Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Giveaway] We're Giving Away A Few Copies of the Beloved iFile Application!

MyFile does the same things (more or less) and is for free.. just for those who didn't win anything in the giveaway =P

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

killzy states...
    Quote Originally Posted by killzy View Post
    I believe there are similarly named apps in the app store, but none of them will work like iFile does.
    To which Anthony Bouchard replies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    That's not true. Root access to an iDevice can only be done when you are jailbroken and Apple won't allow that.
    Yes. You stand by what you originally said. Which if you read the above quotes, did not make the least bit of sense. I was simply pointing out that you don't need to spout your obviously vast knowledge of the iPhone in disagreement of Killzy,(see first quote) who was right in the first place.
    Last edited by Donnutt; 12-09-2011 at 02:35 PM.

This is the first Cydia application I purchased.

Thanks

Wow pretty blown away after reading this thread. Anthony you have got to be kidding me. You must have better things to than belittle someone on a technicality (not using "root" or "filesystem" vs "file") and then making assumptions as to incline you knew what the person "meant" to say.. Wow, unbelievable.. Givin the question asked bye "Raybeast" and many character revealing hints about himself and his inept nature in that question. I think killzy hit it right on the head and most likely saved this "raybeast" a good amount of time and money. He has probably seen many apps like it in the App Store and would have wasted his money buying one if you answered his question due to the fact he wouldn't understand what the hell you were talking about. This whole thing is just gross makes you look terrible IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnutt View Post
    killzy states...

To which Anthony Bouchard replies..

Yes. You stand by what you originally said. Which if you read the above quotes, did not make the least bit of sense. I was simply pointing out that you don't need to spout your obviously vast knowledge of the iPhone in disagreement of Killzy,(see first quote) who was right in the first place.
    Go go Donnutt ! Good stuff.. This thread is like a microcosm of everything I love and hate about America. Anthony you are a troubled soul, try and relax maybe a vacation.
    Last edited by Euythdafro; 03-20-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12