+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carrier IQ Scandal Places Apple at Center of New Class Action Lawsuit

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by alexevo I can't find this in iOS 4. Only iOS 5 perhaps? Should be Settings>General>About>Diagnostics & Usage It does not identify the selection as CIQ but this
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I left out a step
    Quote Originally Posted by alexevo View Post
    I can't find this in iOS 4. Only iOS 5 perhaps?
    Should be Settings>General>About>Diagnostics & Usage It does not identify the selection as CIQ but this is what turns it off.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icespur View Post
    Should be Settings>General>About>Diagnostics & Usage It does not identify the selection as CIQ but this is what turns it off.
    I'm still on iOS 4.1 so I guess this came out in later versions of iOS 4? I have all my shsh blobs so if you know what version it was in then I could downupgrade to that version. Any help you can provide is greatly appetizers as I want to turn off CIQ on mine.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Sorry I posted wrong info again
    Quote Originally Posted by alexevo View Post
    I'm still on iOS 4.1 so I guess this came out in later versions of iOS 4? I have all my shsh blobs so if you know what version it was in then I could downupgrade to that version. Any help you can provide is greatly appetizers as I want to turn off CIQ on mine.
    You can only disable CIQ in iOS 5. A salesman at the AT&T store went over the settings with me after I bought the phone. I guess I had already installed iOS 5, sorry for the wrong info.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icespur View Post
    You can only disable CIQ in iOS 5. A salesman at the AT&T store went over the settings with me after I bought the phone. I guess I had already installed iOS 5, sorry for the wrong info.
    Ah what a predicament. On one hand I want to disable CIQ but on the other hand there aren't any untethered jailbreaks for iOS 5 yet.

Decisions, decisions.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12