Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Giveaway] CallBar 1.0 is Live in Cydia and We're Going to Give Some Away to Celebrate! UPDATED!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Why wouldn't it be? You only have 1 Cydia number.
    True but what I meant was basically once that Cydia # is entered you can't tweet for extra entries.

Thanks for the info 

This the one of two my must have cydia tweak. As IntelliscreenX is so popular that I missed the giveaway, I hope this time I could win one copy of callbar BTW, why is there are only 2 comments after login, but 16 comments before login???

Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    The only problems I've have with the update is that the bar stays on the screen during a call and that blocks the buttons at the top of alot of apps. Also it's easy to accidentally end a call with that swipe method also
    Then you can disable that feature if you want. That's what the PhoneCall CallBar option does.

Here is a good question to ask in 2011: How do you retweet something while adding text (like your Cydia number and someone elses name, let's say). Pity answer accepted.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had callbar for quite some time now and it's a must have. I love the new features that are integrated into v1.0. Great job!

Thanks

Never tried callbar before but it looks fantastic. Hopefully I win, If not then I'll buy this bad boy.

This is an awesome tweak. Let's me continue to do what I'm doing without suddenly interrupting. Can't wait to see what the new update brings
    "thuwun"
    iPhone'n Always
    32G iPhone 3GS 3.0
    ra1n rc1/rc2a JB

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Love this tweak. I have no doubt Apple will implement something like this as it's so good!
    You do realize that Apple has only added approximately 0 activator-based tweaks from Cydia to iOS... The closest thing would probably be the notification center that looks like notified and lockinfo

Quote Originally Posted by AAred View Post
    You do realize that Apple has only added approximately 0 activator-based tweaks from Cydia to iOS... The closest thing would probably be the notification center that looks like notified and lockinfo
    The focus of this tweak is barely around Activator. It's mostly just taking Apple's already-used iOS 5 notification banners and using it for calling too.

This tweak is awesome! The only thing i could suggest is being able to minimize calls off-screen and putting them into the background which would add an icon to the status bar. And then like biteSMS you could just tap the icon and that would activate the call bar to return.

The focus of this tweak is barely around Activator. It's mostly just taking Apple's already-used iOS 5 notification banners and using it for calling too.
    But something this awesome isn't gonna be added by Apple. Just look at the obvious quickreply that they still haven't added. You're still expected to go to the messages app. Preposterous. Meanwhile, Developers like Tucker and Limneos work on these amazing apps that Apple magically manages to break with updates. I think it's pretty sick.
    Last edited by AAred; 11-30-2011 at 10:05 PM.

Then you can disable that feature if you want. That's what the PhoneCall CallBar option does.
    Hmm I thought so but I disabled it and it was still there

awesome giveaway! lol

Banned
    Thanks

Nice. This would be a great feature for my iphone4
    Wonder why crApple dont steal this and put it in the next IOS? I bet they will in IOS6

Why wouldn't it be? You only have 1 Cydia number.
    Actually I have 2.
    When I log in with Facebook I have a different number than if I log in with Google but they both have the same content that I've paid for so I'm not sure which number to use so I use both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by AAred View Post
    What are you going on about? Just about all the new features in IOS5 are either stolen from a cydia or android.

How about the camera button is now actuvated by the volume buttons. I had that from a cydia/activator tweak and now they've taken it and put it in IOS5.

I guess you got a new iPod that came with IOS4.3.3 so you don't have a clue about what was happening with the iPhone 1 with iPhoneOS1.3 way back when Cydia started along with Installer.
    I've seen many Installer and Cydia apps become part of IOS and I know crApple WILL steal this as its a very usefull and popular addition to IOS.
    As I said in my last post I think crApple will put this in IOS6.
    Last edited by NakedFaerie; 11-30-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I updated to the new version and it caused my springboard to crash repeatedly! How do I notify josh?

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks good. Price a bit steep for what it does IMO.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.3 problems ahoy if enabled on the springboard the status bar becomes unresponsive, you have to load an app to get rid of it, so on that note I uninstalled it I use holding the home button for bitesms & had set swipe down on the status bar to activate call bar, but due to the above I can use it.

no jailbreak here

Quote Originally Posted by rocky5 View Post
    iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.3 problems ahoy if enabled on the springboard the status bar becomes unresponsive, you have to load an app to get rid of it, so on that note I uninstalled it I use holding the home button for bitesms & had set swipe down on the status bar to activate call bar, but due to the above I can use it.
    Those problems are probably because this is designed for the iOS 5 notification center.

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 456 Posts

I'm on 5.0 (iphone 4) and since i upgraded to 1.0 (officially purchased oringinal) my springboard crashes and i'm thrown into safe mode. My LED notifications wasn't disabled i admit, which some suggest should be done before upgrade or purchase (found out about that in this article).I'll disable LED then report back.

Quote Originally Posted by duromega View Post
    no jailbreak here
    Whutchoo watin fo?

After disabling LED notifications then installing Callbar 1.0 my springboard DOES NOT crash. I suggest to anyone having a problem with being thrown into safe mode after installing CallBar, disable LED notifications as suggested by Guitaded. It's also written in the article.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 12-01-2011 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thekirbylover View Post
    Those problems are probably because this is designed for the iOS 5 notification center.
    Its actually not it's fixed now anyways in version 1.0.3 so all good now, also LED notifications on iOS 5.* is fixed.
    Last edited by rocky5; 12-01-2011 at 07:13 AM.
    Apple are Control freaks we need to stop them before they take over the world!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast