+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: [iPhone Tip] You Can Snap Photos Using the Headphones' Inline Remote

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by DaLsim CRAPple headphone suck big time! CRAPple can make a good phone, But they can't make a good speaker systems N a good headphone? lol!!
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaLsim View Post
    CRAPple headphone suck big time! CRAPple can make a good phone, But they can't make a good speaker systems N a good headphone?
    lol!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default this is a good catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Senyaichiya View Post
    I knew about this for a while seems like common sense that it works, but I'm glad this is show for people who may not know.
    Also Anthony I must say I like the articles you write and a lot of them. Gives me something to do with my down time thanks.
    it works with more than just apple headphones. I have tried with many since the 4s came out and I have only found one or two pairs with inline volume control that don't work. it also works with my 3 bluetooth headsets. if the camera app is open, just try the volume up button!
    I AM NOT USING WINDOWS!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Eagleye's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Anthony! I had no idea you could do this... Could come in handy for covert photos of an epic mullet sighting someday.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mgmm1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elimin8or23 View Post
    it works with more than just apple headphones. I have tried with many since the 4s came out and I have only found one or two pairs with inline volume control that don't work. it also works with my 3 bluetooth headsets. if the camera app is open, just try the volume up button!
    You learn something new every day. I tested out my SkullCandy headphones with the inline volume control and the volume up button works for pictures and video.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Edit*
    I tried this with my wireless Bluetooth Plantronics headphones with no luck, found out the Call button doesn't work in the new iOS but if u hold it down Siri pops up
    Last edited by BenderRodriguez; 11-30-2011 at 08:54 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Though I tried it on 5.0 and it didnt work. I tried holding up for a few sec and tried pressing it twice. still nothing
    iphone4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChSchuldiner View Post
    +1
    +2 Bump-
    I am down for the covert picture taking... Um-ahh, no, I am just adjusting my volume not secretly taking photos of what my phone is discretely pointed towards

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12