+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] Use Activator to Enable Automatic or Paged Scrolling

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
With this new jailbreak tweak, you can enable all of these scrolling options. A new jailbreak tweak has landed in Cydia. It's dubbed SuperScroller and it's by Ryan Petrich .
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [Review] Use Activator to Enable Automatic or Paged Scrolling

With this new jailbreak tweak, you can enable all of these scrolling options.

A new jailbreak tweak has landed in Cydia. It's dubbed SuperScroller and it's by Ryan Petrich. It allows you to assign an Activator action to the tweak (up to four actions) to help make scrolling more of a luxury. As shown above, you can have the application auto-scroll up, or auto-scroll down. Additionally, you can have it page up or page down if you like. The auto-scrolling will scroll by itself. The paging must be done manually.

I put together a video demonstrating how it works. I apologize for the video quality; I don't have a great camera. Props to Moeseth for the background music.

I didn't pick very good activator actions, so I missed the swipe a couple of times. Silly me. :P

The tweak is really simple and the options are easy to configure. Since you must assign an Activator action to get the functionality from this tweak, you will have to choose wisely. Activator options are limited and of course, that comes with the price of having to settle with some tweaks over others. Pick wisely; if there's one thing I don't like about this tweak it's that it can easily cannibalize all of your favorite activator actions. What I like about it is that it scrolls at a nice easy rate so that you can read a book without touching the screen frequently.

Name: SuperScroller
    Price: FREE
    Developer: Ryan Petrich
    Repo: BigBoss
    Version: 1.0
    Editor's Rating: / 3.5/5

What do you think about SuperScroller? Share in the comments below!

Sources: Ryan Petrich
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 11-29-2011 at 02:27 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone LamboFan's Avatar
    Thanks

LOVE this tweak!