Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak Tweak Enables Siri Dictation on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod Touch

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It work on iOS5 specifically on my iOS 5.0.1 But I realize that when the WI-FI is off no mic icon popup in the keyboard, which i assume it uses 3rd party server for dictation to work smoothly since it take time for loading to understand what you say, am i right?

I think its an iphone 4 thing with the notes app not working. Can someone tell me what settings their keyboard is on if they are on an iphone 4 with the notes app working..

have they tested this on an iphone 3gs because i have done a clean restore and downloaded siri0us fo my iphone the first thing and still no mic on my keboard i really hope that they could fox this in a fufutre update of siri0us for ios 5.0.1

The Notes.app works just fine on my iPhone 4 with Siri0us installed.

Proof: Apple, iPhone and iPad News | ModMyi - [Review] Copy Something On One Device, Paste it On Another!

My iDevices.

works for me, but still waiting (hoping) for full Siri.

HTTP/1.1 404 File now FoundWTF?

Just to clear things up, Eric Day, the developer has said on his Twitter account that he IS aware that the 3GS doesnot have the mic icon on the keyboard. He does not own a 3GS. He will look into it when he has the time and the means. So, it's normal at this point, no need to re-install everything.
    Last edited by Eligos; 11-28-2011 at 09:03 PM.

I'll Watch for the updates for 3GS. Its obviously in need of a programming tweak. Also-kills my battery like nothing else. Battery draining on my 3GS is all it does at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by MaStA819 View Post
    If my iPhone 4 is plugged into my car's radio/nav unit playing music through my car's speakers and I open the Messages app my music will stop playing. This didn't happen before installing this. I wonder what the issue is and if it can be fixed...
    Yes, I have the exact same problem. The dictation works great, but I open messages a lot. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Why doesnt this work???

I'm having an issue here. I've installed the tweak, rebooted, and nothing. I've went on to a website with an updated assistantservices.framework, nothing. I've added 720p code to the plist file in the springboard coreservices, and nothing. Not even showing on the settings app. I'm running 5.0.1. Is that the issue? Is there a way to downgrade to 5.0 from 5.0.1 yet? Is there a way to downgrade back to 4.3.3 and then update to just 5.0? Please help, I'm lost...

you can downgrade to iOS 4.3.3 if you have your shshs blobs but to get back to iOS 5 no you stuck with iOS 5.0.1

Edit: has anybody got it working on their 3Gs yet?
    Last edited by dsg; 11-29-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Phone looks like it stuck in re spring. Or is it just take a wile to respring

I just discover this tweak from cydia today dubbed "ESRA" has anyone tried this? Do I need to delete siri0us before installing ESRA? They don't seem compatible to me, thankz

iPhone? More like MyPhone GrandMasterB's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tucnepo View Post
    I just discover this tweak from cydia today dubbed "ESRA" has anyone tried this? Do I need to delete siri0us before installing ESRA? They don't seem compatible to me, thankz
    I tried ESRA out as well but the server has been consistently down for maintenance since I installed it.

Been 2 full days and still havent seen any advertisements ( knock on wood ) but it definitely kills the music when you open the messaging app and that sucks big time
    Last edited by GrandMasterB; 11-29-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Has this service been banned or taken away? I thought I read something on his twitter that he wasn't allowed to host this anymore... is there no way to get it now?

Quote Originally Posted by tjlamro View Post
    Has this service been banned or taken away? I thought I read something on his twitter that he wasn't allowed to host this anymore... is there no way to get it now?
    That's what it says in this article. Article: [How To] Using a Combination of Software to Mimic Siri Functionality
    Remember that you can still get it from "somewhere" though But it is illegal for me to tell you where.
    Last edited by Zokunei; 11-29-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tucnepo View Post
    I haven't had any compatibility issues with these two, servers are still down with ESRA. Looks pretty cool if it ever works.
    That's how I roll!

Siri0us is illegal at the moment, info here
    Last edited by dsg; 11-30-2011 at 01:25 PM.

Been using it for 2 days on a iPhone 4 running 5.0. It's flawless. It's the most useful app I have seen yet.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast