Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ac1dsn0w Beta 1 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Commandor View Post
    What's different between redsn0w and Ac1dsn0w?
    you should try to read the article

Ac1dsn0w breaks copyright laws and for that, all links have been broken and removed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Sorry but what a waste when there is a tethered JB out already ! We hear about all these Tweets and teaser and then we waste time with more Tethered stuff. I am in know way saying I can do better but why bother wasting time on more tethered stuff when you leed the public to think untethered is working

Plus it sounds like the coders have just written the Ipad2 off completely which is too bad, they lead people to believe there would be a JB and unless you stay on the stock FM from way back then then nada
    Last edited by bigmoss; 11-27-2011 at 06:08 PM.
    MacBook Pro 17"
    Imac 27"

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoss View Post
    Sorry but what a waste when there is a tethered JB out already ! We hear about all these Tweets and teaser and then we waste time with more Tethered stuff. I am in know way saying I can do better but why bother wasting time on more tethered stuff when you leed the public to think untethered is working

Plus it sounds like the coders have just written the Ipad2 off completely which is too bad, they lead people to believe there would be a JB and unless you stay on the stock FM from way back then then nada
    It's only a beta. The next update will bring remote jailbreaking to the application. Be more thankful to their hard work please. None of this is a waste at all; every tool is another step forward as developers learn more and more about what makes iOS 5 tick.

Can we get an update to the untethered jailbreak status? First we hear that it's already been covered, next we hear that there's a bug in iOS 5 as an exploit, so with that information, can we get at least an ETA? Is there an issue? Did the test iDevice asplode when jailbroken?

Quote Originally Posted by BoubakAy View Post
    For me there are some bugs with iMessage and MMS. You guys ?
    My mms isn't working either (iPhone 4, 5.0.1), have you found a way to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by laaannniii View Post
    My mms isn't working either (iPhone 4, 5.0.1), have you found a way to fix it?
    Nop I didn't fix it. Waiting the next beta I'm on 5.0.

I was able to jailbreak my 3GS on 5.0.1 but now I need to update my baseband to 6.15 for the unlock to work so I can install ultrasn0w. Anyone know how to get ipad baseband 6.15 on 5.0.1?(I recently purchased the phone at Apple store which comes with 5.0.1)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azxken View Post
    I was able to jailbreak my 3GS on 5.0.1 but now I need to update my baseband to 6.15 for the unlock to work so I can install ultrasn0w. Anyone know how to get ipad baseband 6.15 on 5.0.1?(I recently purchased the phone at Apple store which comes with 5.0.1)
    ultrasnow doesnt work on 5.0.1 yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12