+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MuscleNerd Hints Promising 4S Unlock is in the Works

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Way to go MN!! U rock bud.. Many kudos to everyone involved with this tedious task. Myself included. I check this forum 10+ times a day. Keep up the great
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Way to go MN!! U rock bud.. Many kudos to everyone involved with this tedious task. Myself included. I check this forum 10+ times a day. Keep up the great work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpho View Post
    Many thanks, MuscleNerd!! I really appreciate your diligence and hard work. I will be completely honest, I'm checking this forum 10+ times a day waiting for the new jailbreak. I am sure I am not the only one!!
    I pre-ordered and received my iP4s on the first day it was released, but it's still new-in-box inactivated until MuscleNerd comes through!! IMO, iP4 jailbroken is superior to stock iP4s.
    "Patience, Daniel-son."
    I'm with you!! I check mmi more than I talk to my girlfriend a day.. Patiently waiting on an untethered jb or anything else cool y'all bring to light ( like the native FaceTime 3g unlock ) and even though tethered really isn't that bad, I want to tell you hard working hackers how much I personally appreciate what you do for all of us "end users" out here! From the bottom of our little pwndapple shaped hearts "THANK YOU GUYS!!"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddan73 View Post
    Unlock is different than a JailBreak.
    Thanks for kicking me of my cloud. I was thinking jailbreak! :-(

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

@MuscleNerd

first I want to thank you for all of your efforts, I thank you for the 4s unlock but could you please....please....please with sugar on top give us a 4s jailbreak? again thanks for everything!!!!

Thanks

MN still finds the time to help out when I amount of my depth. I do my best to shield him from most, but when indeed him, he is always willing to step in. He is one of the nicest guys I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oooooooh 2much bla bla again, same story of NCK unlock of ip4 which gone with wind bzzzzzzzzzzz....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbouchamekh View Post
    Oooooooh 2much bla bla again, same story of NCK unlock of ip4 which gone with wind bzzzzzzzzzzz....
    If you're bored, feel free to right your own JB.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Why does everyone keep saying jailbreak? This is NOT about the jailbreak. It's about the unlock. Back to the OP, thanks for the info on the UNLOCK. Many people are waiting patiently for it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

yes, this about unlock. but even if an unlock comes out for the 4S, a JB is required to install the unlock sw. so a JB is imminent for an unlock to even happen

10. The Following User Says Thank You to daytonaviolet For This Useful Post:

MYPHONEI (11-29-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    yes, this about unlock. but even if an unlock comes out for the 4S, a JB is required to install the unlock sw. so a JB is imminent for an unlock to even happen
    As far as we simpletons know...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Dear MuscleNerd! I thank you for the 4s unlock. I live in Russia and my Iphone 4s lock AT&A((

iPhone? More like MyPhone MYPHONEI's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish Apple would unlock phones when you can prove contract is up and or you paid full price.
    In both cases the phone is "Off the hook" since the subsidy is now not used

Its just a game they play to keep you locked to paying for service

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MYPHONEI View Post
    I wish Apple would unlock phones when you can prove contract is up and or you paid full price.
    In both cases the phone is "Off the hook" since the subsidy is now not used

Its just a game they play to keep you locked to paying for service
    Incorrect my friend. If you go to apple you can buy it outright. If u have 649 to drop on an iPhone, who's to say you just want an iPhone without any service?

Im99% positive you could get it factory unlocked directly. Give apple a call, they'll tell you straight bud.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWulfe View Post
    Incorrect my friend. If you go to apple you can buy it outright. If u have 649 to drop on an iPhone, who's to say you just want an iPhone without any service?

Im99% positive you could get it factory unlocked directly. Give apple a call, they'll tell you straight bud.
    You can now buy unlocked iPhone 4s in the USA (you could buy any iPhones unlocked in the UK) but that does not help people wjho bought previous iPhones locked to AT&T who's contract has now expired - it is only this month that Apple in the uSA started officially selling unlocked iPhones.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12