Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Takes Another Jab at Apple With New Galaxy S II Ad

Thanks

Default Samsung Takes Another Jab at Apple With New Galaxy S II Ad

Samsung seems to be taking another jab at Apple and those who use Apple products with its new ad. In the new advertisement, the Galaxy SIIís larger screen and 4G speeds cause Apple fans to appear as whiny and mindless drones. Apple enthusiasts come off as the type of people who typically stand in line for days, get confused with rumors, and think linearly despite calling themselves ďcreative.Ē The advertisement is quite hilarious and I recommend that you watch it below:

What Samsung did here is quite funny and to a certain extent, it does portray how some Apple enthusiasts behave. The ad seems to be Samsungís counter to the ever growing popularity of the iPhone but I donít think that this is the right way to do it. Trying to brag about your device and being snarky while doing so wonít really win over more customers but to an extent (at least in my opinion).

What did you think of the ad? Did you find it as hilarious as I did? Share any thoughts and opinions below!

Source: SamsungMobileUSA

All these companies are sore losers. Since they can't sell as well as Apple's iOS devices, they have to brag and insult the competition. Do you see Apple doing this with their ads? They simply advertise their product, show some key features, nothing more, nothing less. Just proves how ****ty the competition is now a days.

#Comeattackmefandroids.
    Last edited by Orby; 11-23-2011 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Langauge, please.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eZStaR View Post
    All these companies are sore losers. Since they can't sell as well as Apple's iOS devices, they have to brag and insult the competition. Do you see Apple doing this with their ads? They simply advertise their product, show some key features, nothing more, nothing less. Just proves how ****ty the competition is now a days.

#Comeattackmefandroids.
    I'd love to agree with you and I almost was going to... then I remembered the whole Mac vs PC ads and said 'Ugh...'

Either way I'm gonna say that Android phones have come a long way but for me it's still not enough to switch. My upgrade is next year so it'll be just in time for the next big iteration of the iPhone.
    Last edited by Orby; 11-23-2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: (Quoted) Language, please.

I have used both the Samsung Galaxy S 2 and the iPhone 4S and personally thought they were both great amazing phones, however iPhone is just so much BETTER!

funny how they had to come out with a white Samsung Galaxy S II to imitate what apple did.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZama View Post
    funny how they had to come out with a white Samsung Galaxy S II to imitate what apple did.
    : OhBoyHereWeGo:

Quote Originally Posted by Norb View Post
    I'd love to agree with you and I almost was going to... then I remembered the whole Mac vs PC ads and said 'Ugh...'
    Yeah there is that, but the mac/pc ads insulted the relative platforms, these are insulting the user. I think there's a big difference from saying - 'hey, your phone is crap - check this out' from 'hey, you are a douche , get a nicer phone'

Instead of converting iPhone owners to Galaxy SII buyers by showing the phone's compelling features, Samsung insulted iPhone owners.

what if Samsung would have been first before the iPhone ? I guess we would all be using Galaxy S II instead of iphones 4S.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sphangman View Post
    Yeah there is that, but the mac/pc ads insulted the relative platforms, these are insulting the user. I think there's a big difference from saying - 'hey, your phone is crap - check this out' from 'hey, you are a douche , get a nicer phone'
    Kinda funny because that commercial pretty much portrays EXACTLY what every fandroid thinks of themselves (which unfortunately is not very close to reality).

Now if all the android users in that commercial were a bit more nasaley and nevertouchedawomenbefore-ly it would be more accurate.

Either way let them think they are as smart and sophisticated as they what while they struggle to find a ROM that actually works or search for ROM update from the android community because the phone manufacturer won't release one.

k bai!

They should make another commercial showing all those people returning their S2's. Lol!
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

#Comeattackmefandroids.
    that's just because they totally depicted you in that line. I do have to say that if there was a perfect port of iOS to the SII, I would literally use my iPhone as a brick.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ceramicwhite For This Useful Post:

iKillYou (11-23-2011)

#Comeattackmefandroids.
    The iphone is only a gimmick and I think that apple will leave iOS Development in the next 5 years and they will stop getting money for the iphone because Android is going to be the best selling phone OS.
    So thank you for your words of one side seeing so you should see the other hand of things

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    They should make another commercial showing all those people returning their S2's. Lol!
    Haha not funny. I know more ppl that returned or sold there 4s cuz the shittttt battery then a s2

#Comeattackmefandroids.
    Man I really think that sore losers are the ones that complain about a joke. I got an Iphone but do think the galaxy s II is amazing and I surelly I'm no stuck with apple like some people that seems too much as the ones in the ad.

iPhone? More like MyPhone smuj29's Avatar
    Thanks

Company's with billions of dollars producing Ads like this!!!...Childish.

hahaha soo true though that's EXACTLY how fanboys/fangirls are!! Standing in line for hours and hours for THE SAME THING THAT CAME OUT LAST YEAR

They aren't insulting iPhone owners, they are making fun of morons who stand in line for a day to buy a product and they deserve to be laughed at. I own multiple Apple products and I don't feel attacked by this ad. I think it's well done and funny. They already have been selling their products by showing off their specs. Another tactic is to take on the leading product. Everybody do it, even Apple. That's what you do when you're NOT in front.

PS: Apple bashers, what the hell are you doing here!?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast