Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock The iPhone 4S Without Any Hardware or Software Changes (AT&T iPhone 4S Only)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well, as far as phone carriers go, on T-Mobile they have a prepaid plan of $50/mo with unlimited talk, text and data. The is up to 4G speeds for the first 100 MB, if you pay $60 instead it's for the first 2GB [None of this matters when using a T-Mobile SIM on an iPhone since you'll get EDGE speeds regardless]. If what koreanmasters99 said is true, that's about the only thing that H2O has over T-Mobile with that $60 plan is the speed, but the data isn't unlimited like T-Mobile. Plus, if I ever have problems with my service, I can just go to a local T-Mobile store and get things fixed. I don't know about H2O as far as that, I've actually never seen a store for customer service.

Thanks
    Thumbs down Fake!
    Quote Originally Posted by chilo420 View Post
    It didnt work for me
    This method DOES NOT WORK!!

Why are people reporting about #$% like this without testing it first?

THIS METHOD DOES NOT WORK!

Fake
    Fake
    Fake

Great "reporting" guys
    No sig spam, please read rules. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungHustla View Post
    Well, as far as phone carriers go, on T-Mobile they have a prepaid plan of $50/mo with unlimited talk, text and data. The is up to 4G speeds for the first 100 MB, if you pay $60 instead it's for the first 2GB [None of this matters when using a T-Mobile SIM on an iPhone since you'll get EDGE speeds regardless]. If what koreanmasters99 said is true, that's about the only thing that H2O has over T-Mobile with that $60 plan is the speed, but the data isn't unlimited like T-Mobile. Plus, if I ever have problems with my service, I can just go to a local T-Mobile store and get things fixed. I don't know about H2O as far as that, I've actually never seen a store for customer service.
    h2o gives 3G data and honestly unlimited data with edge for tmobile is awful IMHO h2o is readily available in most cell store if not all. h2o is just as competent as any cell what u should mentioning is Simple Mobile.h2o doesn't require an unlocked iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    h2o gives 3G data and honestly unlimited data with edge for tmobile is awful IMHO h2o is readily available in most cell store if not all. h2o is just as competent as any cell what u should mentioning is Simple Mobile.h2o doesn't require an unlocked iPhone 4
    Ok, give an example of a store nationwide in the US where I can get customer service for H2O?
    EDIT: Nevermind, I looked online and it seems like local stores such as 7Eleven or Best Buy, etc. seem to carry H2O products, but I'm not so sure on customer service.
    Last edited by TheYoungHustla; 11-18-2011 at 01:38 PM.

How many blogs / forums have re-posted this without actually trying it to seeif it works first?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Ok this is way off topic but since so many people posted about H2O Wireless I will throw in my info....I have H2O on my Iphone 4 ...The phone does NOT need to be unlocked to work...Its actually better if you let Itunes activate it (no matter what firmware or baseband you are on)...You will then be able to get Text and Talk and you can goto their web page to get the 3G data working by installing the profile (They send a link to your phone to install the profile..make sure wifi is on)..The only thing you CAN NOT get without "JAILBREAKING" is MMS....it is required so you can get the celluar data network tab to show up..using a program like tetherme....Good Luck
    PS The $60 PLAN Used to say unlimited data...now its says 2GB..Ive never had any problems

Will this work with a european vodafone sim card

Quote Originally Posted by koreanmasters99 View Post
    i got iphone 4s.using H20 Wireless.paying only $60 a month.for everything.unlimited everything + $20 credit for international calls.If anyone knows any other carrier beats this.Please let me know.it works off AT&T networks.so you can even use AT&T 3g service.the only down side to it is this: MMS is not compatible...then again..who really cares much about this. I use another free software to send text and MMS if needed.AT&T iphone 4s.no need to unlock or anything like that.
    MMS can be fixed using cydia tetherme

From twitter today:

MuscleNerd
    Remember that unlock reported by Apple "news" blogs last week? Please read the (newly added) fine print is.gd/9PULYe

(It doesn't work for any longer than seconds on the other models either. It's a normal part of the new activation method, not a bug).

Adding insult to injury, here's money grab @xoicos and @mc1791 were about to make on their 5-second unlock http://is.gd/29LCPP
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MYPHONEI's Avatar
    Thanks

Mods can we edit this to update FAKE so no one pays for this fake stupid method that does not work?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123