Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreenX Out of Beta, Adds Messages+ Integration [GIVEAWAY]

Who won this?

Quote Originally Posted by borregro View Post
    Who won this?
    I actually was one of the winners. Also from this forum, there was Dometic. He also announced 2 twitter users, @JuLiO_Skype and @reznor9. And I'm pretty sure there are a few more, but I think they're all twitter users.

Default Music Player
    I think the only possible way to improve this after testing the trial is by including a built in music player. It was quite hard to pick something as its pretty much perfect just the way it is. By including a music player you would no longer have to double tap home to pause or change song. My Cydia account is #369327

congratulations to those who won the app.

Add a call option for wen u are writing a message that way wont need bitesms anymore caz I like the quick call ability

Banned
    Thanks

If I buy Intelliscreen X can I use it on both my iPad and iPhone? I'm not going to buy if it I cant use it on both devices and I'm not going to buy it twice.

The license works for 1 iPhone 1 iPad and 1 iPod touch, all at the same time.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theroyalwe View Post
    The license works for 1 iPhone 1 iPad and 1 iPod touch, all at the same time.
    Thanks for that. Glad I can have it on both devices at the same time on the 1 license but I still find it priced too high.
    All we need is the next IOS to block it and it'll be useless. I doubt it but there is still that chance.
    If the price drops I'll get it till then I'll stick with LockInfo as that works great and does all I need it to do.

Wrong, you can install it onto any combination of 5 devices.

I really miss the sports scores options from the original intelliscreen! It was nice to check scores right on my lockscreen. Hopefully we'll see that in a future update. Nice work otherwise!

i have a question regarding this.. i want to use Messages+.. but on cydia it suggest add another $2 and get IntelliScreenX, im fine with this.. i saw the note says that
    Messages+ comes free with IntelliScreenX. If you wish to use Messages+ without IntelliScreenX, it will be $6.99 for new users, and free for previous owners of Tlert. Messages+ will become a separate package as soon as it is out of beta.
    which means when Messages+ is full, they wont be including it on IntelliScreenX?

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerDawgs View Post
    I really miss the sports scores options from the original intelliscreen! It was nice to check scores right on my lockscreen. Hopefully we'll see that in a future update. Nice work otherwise!
    Is there a mod or any way to add scores to intelliscreenx yet?
    I miss that feature ALOT LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234