Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreenX Out of Beta, Adds Messages+ Integration [GIVEAWAY]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would like to see the ability to manually create new pages with different notification items. i.e. a custom page with SBSettings, google search etc. not on the main page.

Cydia Account #607861

There should be more toggle options in the ISX QuickSettings. Cydia Account #3004654

Thanks
    Did anyone get any issues with the slide to open SMS toggle? I switched it to ON and now I can't slide to open SMS from my lock screen no matter wether its on ON or OFF.

There's an issue when using ISX on the lockscreen.
    Double click the Home button to launch Camera.
    Rotate to landscape mode, slide down or left to the notification center.
    See what's that. Distorted and stucked.

Hope it helps...

Cydia Account: #2953949
    Last edited by iBlueArrow; 11-20-2011 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueArrow View Post
    There's an issue when using ISX on the lockscreen.
    Double click the Home button to launch Camera.
    Rotate to landscape mode, slide down or left to the notification center.
    See what's that. Distorted and stucked.

Hope it helps...

Cydia Account: #2953949
    I'm not sure what you're referring to, but a new version was released today with bug fixes. Try that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I'm not sure what you're referring to, but a new version was released today with bug fixes. Try that one.
    The problem is still there. It even crashed my iPhone when I clicked for Quick Compose.
    Try to launch the camera app from the lockscreen and see what happens.

Thanks

no ipod controls when double tapping home at the lock screen anylonger? I know there is a way to set the different pages either RSS, Twitter, email... but is their a way to move around the weather (up or down) notifications, SBsettings.....
    Last edited by anig; 11-20-2011 at 07:32 PM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    no ipod controls when double tapping home at the lock screen anylonger? I know there is a way to set the different pages either RSS, Twitter, email... but is their a way to move around the weather (up or down) notifications, SBsettings.....
    That stuff still works for me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

anig (11-20-2011)

Settings/Notifications/Edit move up or down enabled notification widgets.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

11. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

anig (11-20-2011)

Thanks

Here is where the iPod controls should be when I double tap home key at the lockscreen. Any ideas why I don't have the image/buttons

I keep getting a "security error" can't upload photo from my phone. Why I post on all the forum anyway this from my desk top;
    Last edited by anig; 11-20-2011 at 09:35 PM.

Here is where the iPod controls should be when I double tap home key at the lockscreen. Any ideas why I don't have the image/buttons

I keep getting a "security error" can't upload photo. Why I post on all the forum
    Try using Imageshack or Tinypic to upload it.

Thanks

my phone has crashed at least once aday, any issues with this being sustainable to the product?

my phone has crashed at least once aday, any issues with this being sustainable to the product?
    I have it installed on more than 1 device and ISX is very stable. You have a theme though. Themes will cause problems. So will any other tweaks that play around with your lock screen or notification center.

One thing I would like to see improve is increase the shading on the background on the lockscreen. The background is dimmed only behind notifications, so there are usually a gap between the last notification and the lock slider where the background is not dimmed. It would be nice to have an option to dim the whole background so there is a more consistent shading. As it is now, it may make the screen too busy, depending on the wallpaper chosen. Otherwise, IntelliscreenX is very nice lockscreen replacement. Cydia #: 3010770

Thanks

I keep getting a "security error" can't upload photo from my phone. Why I post on all the forum anyway this from my desk top;
    my issue turned out to be clockhide. Once I turned it off wala hopefully that will also take care of the crashing too. Let you know

I love IntelliScreenX ! But I miss the LockInfo feature where you could preview calendar events without opening Calendar.app!
    Also, I believe they must work on making IntelliScreenX open a bit faster, since it's REALLY slow compared to the "vanilla" Notification Center.
    Last, I think QuickSettings eats a lot of memory. When I installed SBSettings and disabled QuickSettings and Ticker, free RAM went from 40-70MB to 100-120MB!! (iTouch4)
    Other than that, I really like IntelliScreenX and congrats to those who developed this awesome tweak !!

Cydia# 2955463
    Last edited by kos_maverik; 11-21-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Intelliscreenx is already so perfect. What i would want is an integrated compose new email button, perhaps on the left bottom corner (similar to compose new message on right) and ability to dismiss single notification (i dnt knw, maybe thats added coz my beta expired before last 2-3 updates).Cydia acnt no. : #2425622

Thanks

Message+ will that have all the options that tlerts had? I realize it's in beta state but should it not be able to open from the lockscreen?

its because ur using that hide clock tweak

Thanks

okay swipe the message icon on the lockscreen when message appears and it opens the text editor brillant!
    I am a little slow, go ahead and laugh.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast