+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreenX Out of Beta, Adds Messages+ Integration [GIVEAWAY]

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
IntelliscreenX is almost 100% perfect right now, there's really only one thing that I want changed/tweaked and that is when responding to an SMS with BiteSMS at least, instead of
    Green Apple
    Thanks

IntelliscreenX is almost 100% perfect right now, there's really only one thing that I want changed/tweaked and that is when responding to an SMS with BiteSMS at least, instead of having that menu pop down I'd rather it be a 1-click to respond kind of thing as oposed to the two it takes now (nothing major just a nice fix since BiteSMS already offers all the options in the dropdown). Other than that I can't wait to try it out some more and hopefully some speed improvements

Cydia # - 2519272

Green Apple
    Thanks

I would suggest the addition of Google+ integration, that would be killer. Also, integration with tweaks such as biteSMS (which I think is working now) and maybe have a page that works like RunningList so we could close out of multitasking apps easily from the notification bar. It was hard to suggest anything because of how awesome IX is already. Good work.Cydia Account #817042ps. My twitter account is AAredKross but I made everything private so I don't know if you can see my tweet of this article and following of @modmyi, and @joshmtucker, but i did it.

Thanks

I think it should be able to be used on homescreen, in app ect like u could with lock info.
    Cydia account number :1250993

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

This thing is awesome and I hope they add more features like the ones listed in the comments. The only problem I have Is that for some reason, every now and then, when I get a message it chimes twice. Idk why. I LOOOVE the top shelf feature.

I also would like to be able to open the messages app instead of just marking as read.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 11-17-2011 at 08:28 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I would suggest the addition of Google+ integration, that would be killer. Also, integration with tweaks such as biteSMS (which I think is working now) and maybe have a page that works like RunningList so we could close out of multitasking apps easily from the notification bar. It was hard to suggest anything because of how awesome IX is already. Good work.Cydia Account #817042ps. My twitter account is AAredKross but I made everything private so I don't know if you can see my tweet of this article and following of @modmyi, and @joshmtucker, but i did it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

SPEED! it should be faster and it doesnt show the clock in ISX Ticker in my device idont know why. it should let us read emails with out going to mail app and twitter profile pics in HD for retina display same for RSS icons / Cydia#83940

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So, what does the messages+ really do besides give you the option to send a text from the intelliscreen?

Banned
    Thanks

It could be improved by adding optional backgrounds to the notification bar. So when you bring it down or however you load up inteliscreenX you get the option to set the background.

A major improvement I would like to see is iPad support.

Cydia# 4706

BTW, I still haven't received the last item I won so you can keep that one and I'll take this instead.

Thanks

Would love to give this a try. I have been a Lockinfo user for awhile and love the look of IntelliscreenX. Would like to see a custom font and theme option. Cydia account # 166887

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

IntelliscreenX Is Almost A An Amazing Point. Lots Of Work Got Put Into It, But One Improvement Is To Fix RSS Feeds Because I Click And Have To Double Click On It Till It Opens It, And Sometimes It Doesn't. Thanks Alot For This Awesome Tweak.Cydia # 2991308

Thanks

The only good thing happening for me tonight with this very thought out intelliscreenX on my phone. The Jets suck can't believe they lost to Tim Tebow (love him) just crazy. Love the options and speed of this package I would consider the deleting of emails it's kind of working against the easy flow. Keep up the good work looking forward to getting my Tlert back renamed.
    Last edited by anig; 11-20-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I enjoyed using the beta version. There are some issues that I found when using it. I am not sure if they were fixed or not. When I tried to open a tweet or reply, while having a password to unlock, it doesn't actually open. One feature that I would like to see implemented is being able to choose the order of the screens and to be able to choose what objects are actually on the screen. For example, I do not use the calender for anything, so being able to change that spot to something else or to just get rid of it completely would be good. My Cydia account number is 2897894

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What ever happened to including google plus on the giveaways?

Btw here's my entry: it could be improved by adding google plus support for feeds xD

Last edited by blondelefty; 11-18-2011 at 01:12 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think it would be awesome to offer Google+ integration like the above poster mentioned! It's hard to offer changes on something that's so polished! (the bitesms integration is awesome!!)Cydia #255224

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saint9806 View Post
    So, what does the messages+ really do besides give you the option to send a text from the intelliscreen?
    Messages+ is quick reply as well as quick compose. But it's for the native Messages.app, unlike apps like iRealSMS that have an entirely separate application.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This is pretty damn near perfect for me, Only thing I would say is allow theming of statusbar icons as they dont go at all with my current theme and look rather edgy. Also making an option to quickly open alerts by holding onto the alert instead of having to click it then press the tiny open button.

Last edited by wrcsti; 11-18-2011 at 05:27 AM.

Thanks
    I absolutely love ISX, it really takes full advantage of the notification centre. I would like to see more animated widgets like the ticker and have more social network integration like Google+, LinkedIn etc... Also, I noticed that the colored bullets (and gift box for birthdays) are missing for the calendar and should be added.

Cydia # 1346594

iPhone? More like MyPhone interstink's Avatar
    Thanks

This is truly why we continue to need to Jailbreak. IntelliscreenX has set the bar high for developers competing for our lock screen and notification center. The "top shelf" feature alone is genius. VERY stable, excited to see what comes next.

Thanks

+1 for iPad support. I would love this tweak on my iPad. However, like most NC tweaks, there is not much for iPad support. Intelliborn, this tweak looks sick (in a good way!) Cydia account #2306.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

2671671 Very sophisticated App.I would like to see the ability to add color to the screen to liven it up.

2671761 Very sophisticated App. I would like to see the ability to add some color to the screen to liven it up.
    Last edited by thevmax; 11-18-2011 at 08:12 AM.