Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Siri Protocol Cracked - Requires iPhone 4S UDID To Run

Quote Originally Posted by sesso View Post
    Apple is definitely not the only company to make you upgrade hardware. Microsoft is worse! Try putting windows 7 on an older computer. Microsoft is also going to do the same thing when windows 8 comes out.
    It works just fine, I do it all the time.

To be clear....I own an iPad 2 and it is Jailbroken. Also my iPhone 4 is Jailbroken. The members do have a few apps but you are right, not a lot of them. I guess you may be right with the "they have no obligation". I have no obligation to do anything in my life. I do things, like many... probably including you, because I feel obligated to do so. They depend on me to do things they are not capable of. And I do it gladly knowing I an helping someone less able. No pat on the back needed no "that a boy" expected. No "look at me".This is what real adults do. Not next week, not sometime down the line.....when it's wanted or needed, in a timely manner.-OR- Put a price on it and sell it, I don't care, Don't leave people hanging. Make an actual commitment and follow through...or don't do at all. An apple product (iOS) is really kinda crappy and more restrictive without. Like Moses being shown the promised land and told you can never be there. Not really, but, you get the point.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123