+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: Is UAE Toying With iMessage and FaceTime?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
poor arabes! that's why I left gawab.com
    Thanks

poor arabes! that's why I left gawab.com

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi UAE: Etisalat and DU has always blocked all VoIP services ...!! and they selling i phone 4 and 4s right now

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

For those of u stumped by the name UAE does Dubai ring a bell? Having lived there I like the telecom companies because they are priced reasonably and I also hate them because they are arrogant and unfair after buying my iPhone 4 I had face time I upgrade iOS and it's gone then I find out it is blocked by the tcoms despite there being a big poster with face time on it advertising iPhone right in front of the store -_- fast forward 9 months I buy the iPad 2 again no FaceTime ios5 shows facetime under notifs though I asked on the forums If some one knows how to get it back because I moved they ask me if it was stolen and my friends there buying it from unauthorized retailers have it on their iPod I'm surprised by iMessages though I was using it with my friends there and it worked perfect. It's no surprise Skype and all forms of VoIP are I think legally blocked by the tra and ISPs

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

iMessage really isn't that great if someone is trying to text me! I wish there was a GOOD way to transfer text and mms from my iphone to my ipad. The VNC stuff isn't ideal.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12