+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Has Lowest User Complaint Ratio According to Better Business Bureau

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
In my area the service is great and if I need customer support I can just walk in and get a replacement on demand. Once in a while they mess
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

In my area the service is great and if I need customer support I can just walk in and get a replacement on demand. Once in a while they mess up and give me more than I bargained for. I love AT&T.

Green Apple
    Thanks

If AT&T has the lowest complaints then I would hate to see what the other carriers are like cause AT&T sucks and I was seriously thinking of dropping them

Thanks

AT&T + NYC = sucks, I have 3 months with AT&T, I switched from Tmobile I used to have better reception and NO DROPS CALLS

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

T-Mobile, which I have for personal cell service, has always provided the best customer service for us. When we have a problem, we make one call and it is fixed. The hold time is usually under 30 seconds, unless there is a massive problem that is affecting everyone.Calling AT&T, which we use where I work and I manage, so I get to be the one to call, takes at least 3 calls, each with a hold time of at least 10 minutes.There is a major difference here, so you can see why I don't quite buy into this report.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12