Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: WeeSearch Pro Now Available [GIVEAWAY]

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePA View Post
    Weesearch Pro doesn't play well with IntelliscreenX (crashed into safe mode) and if you have a passcode defined, it's pretty much useless. I contacted the author and his solution was to quit using a passcode. I quit using Weesearch instead.
    Yeah - it's a matter of space allocation. You have to be pretty precise where you place the widget so you can even perform the search (with the keyboard and such).

    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    I'd be great if it was integrated in Safari (with a button in the bottom bar) and you could add your new search engines right from there.

    Cydia Number: 264547

    PS: I also see "SBSwitcher". I tweeted both, just in case!
    It says that for you too? That's SO odd! Mine says it correctly, along with Anthony's, and I have changed it a whole bunch of times despite. Goofy stuff!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePA View Post
    Weesearch Pro doesn't play well with IntelliscreenX (crashed into safe mode) and if you have a passcode defined, it's pretty much useless. I contacted the author and his solution was to quit using a passcode. I quit using Weesearch instead.
    Then I'll probably wait untill the author updates it to make it compatible with IntelliScreenX.

    And the keyboard issue that Josh pointed out is the same that have most tweaks that use the keyboard. I guess the creators should find a way to place the tweak on top of the keyboard when it pops up. I really hope they find a way to fix it.
    @WinfisDesign

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    Then I'll probably wait untill the author updates it to make it compatible with IntelliScreenX.

    And the keyboard issue that Josh pointed out is the same that have most tweaks that use the keyboard. I guess the creators should find a way to place the tweak on top of the keyboard when it pops up. I really hope they find a way to fix it.
    1. The widget is fully compatible with intelliscreenX apart from the keyboard not showing up in the lockscreen, and i'm trying to fix that.

    2. Ive already tried that its really hard to hook into the nc's tableview and detect the cell.

    3. What you're saying about the passcode doen't make any sense at all. Let me ask you a question: Why are you using a passcode on your device? It is there to protect your device, so that only you, or people who know your passcode, can access your SpringBoard. If however you have a passcode set, and want the device to unlock without passcode to perform a search than that totally breaks the rules, you could totally forget your passcode, anybody could access your files. So you could also have no passcode and have the same level of protection. Its not only impossible, it would also be a really stupid feature. And for your information the mini browser appears in the lockscreen, only the access to safari needs the passcode. THINK and LOOK before you criticize.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxner View Post
    1. The widget is fully compatible with intelliscreenX apart from the keyboard not showing up in the lockscreen, and i'm trying to fix that.

    2. Ive already tried that its really hard to hook into the nc's tableview and detect the cell.
    Alright! I hope you can get it fixed soon. Thanks!!!
    @WinfisDesign

  5. #25
    It would be nice if there were actually a JB for the 4s, then we can tryout tweaks like this.

  6. #26
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 69 Times in 49 Posts

    Well unfortunately I have to say that this tweak is no good. Anytime I launch NC and try to search anything or even hit the settings buttons (for the weesearch widget) it puts my phone in safe mode. I see it works for others so it must be a conflict with something else I already have installed which who knows what that might be. It sucks because I think this is a great idea although it's really not that difficult to just open safari and search.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •