+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Claro Getting the iPhone 4S: $99 Each With 2 Year Contract

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by swifty7 yesterday I switched to Sprint after God knows how long from T-mobile. I finally went from the 1st gen 5 year old iphone to 4s....talking about
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    yesterday I switched to Sprint after God knows how long from T-mobile. I finally went from the 1st gen 5 year old iphone to 4s....talking about a quantum leap...LOL!!! I got Sprint's $79 per month plan which gives 450 anytime minute, free calls from 7pm to 7am, free weekends, unlimited texting and true unlimited data. Also the Sprints iphones are unlocked. I just couldn't wait any longer for the iphone 5 with the bigger screen and 4g. I'm actually very happy with sprint's 3g speeds. I'm getting 2mbs down. I'm now patiently waiting for that damn jailbreak. So far I'm luv'n the 4s except for the battery life which truly and utterly sucks, I guess 3g really drains the battery fast.
    Just out of curiosity, (not trolling) did sprint fix the data speeds?? The reason I ask is because I jumped ship from AT&T to sprint and went back to AT&T after a week because of the slow data, I was getting around .1 DL speeds.

Thanks

Only problem with Claro in P.R. is in some places who suppose to have signal, don't. My sister always have this problem. But the plan is very cheap.

Thanks

eh bevis, isn't claro the psychic chick that tells you your sign?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by dennys View Post
    I pay $ 43.50 with tax for unlimited minutes , unlimited national and international message and unlimited 3g data on straigth talk (att network) how about that? 
    YOu have to let me know how you got that sweet deal, gcan you give me some info. How can I get that?

Props

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

@dennys

I guess you know somebody on the inside to get that deal or you sold your soul to the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by frjuan View Post
    Just out of curiosity, (not trolling) did sprint fix the data speeds?? The reason I ask is because I jumped ship from AT&T to sprint and went back to AT&T after a week because of the slow data, I was getting around .1 DL speeds.

they must of because I just hit 2.24mbs to a server in Florida. It also depends on what time of the day you use it, during peek hours it will be slower but I guess that's normal. I haven't experienced nowhere near .1 DL speeds so far. Using Safari and downloading free apps feels very fast including streaming of HQ youtube videos.
    Last edited by swifty7; 11-13-2011 at 03:42 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MYPHONEI's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel350 View Post
    Being locked wont be an issue since all I will do is jailbreak it and then unlock the phone myself.
    With no JB for 4s
    No unlock for 5.0/5.01

How will this work again? you will have a cool Ipod touch

Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    yesterday I switched to Sprint after God knows how long from T-mobile. I finally went from the 1st gen 5 year old iphone to 4s....talking about a quantum leap...LOL!!! I got Sprint's $79 per month plan which gives 450 anytime minute, free calls from 7pm to 7am, free weekends, unlimited texting and true unlimited data. Also the Sprints iphones are unlocked. I just couldn't wait any longer for the iphone 5 with the bigger screen and 4g. I'm actually very happy with sprint's 3g speeds. I'm getting 2mbs down. I'm now patiently waiting for that damn jailbreak. So far I'm luv'n the 4s except for the battery life which truly and utterly sucks, I guess 3g really drains the battery fast.
    Thought starting Nov Sprint locked all Iphones? Hmm I bet its locked
    Last edited by MYPHONEI; 11-13-2011 at 07:09 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manuelvicz View Post
    YOu have to let me know how you got that sweet deal, gcan you give me some info. How can I get that?

Props
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...F13FjPKjxSFqww

Green Apple
    Thanks

All of this shows you how horribly greedy U.S. carriers are.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12