Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreenX Adds Quick Reply and Send Capabilities with Messages+ [Coming Soon]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    MMI needs to show more cool apps like but not limited to....
    vWallpaper
    Color keyboard
    Graviboard
    SleepFX
    Backgrounder
    iCon renamer
    Mystrings

Themed weather icons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0214.png  
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

I think those features are perfect, can't wait for the update ;-)
    What I think is really missing is the possibility to custom the background!
    Specially on the lockscreen when you are using a widget from a theme and you want to use intelliscreenX to check a few things, it's not so nice to see what's behind! Even if you have The " Lock screen Cell back Opacity" set to full, you can still see a lot of things behind.
    I would love to have the possibility to choose to have the backgroung from the homescreen ;-)
    Hope my critics are good for this great app.

Simple solution Titi. Press the Home button when on the lockcreen and IntelliScreen hides. Pull it back down from the top to check what you need. Of course the point being that IntelliScreen will give you more information than most dedicated widgets from a theme. Also, the lockscreen wallpaper can be set with Settings, just like your springboard. If I got what you requested right...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Simple solution Titi. Press the Home button when on the lockcreen and IntelliScreen hides. Pull it back down from the top to check what you need. Of course the point being that IntelliScreen will give you more information than most dedicated widgets from a theme. Also, the lockscreen wallpaper can be set with Settings, just like your springboard. If I got what you requested right...
    Thanks but that's not what i'm talking about ;-)
    I know those functions, what i'm saying is to be able to custom the background of intelscreenX on the lockscreen. To have it plain like the homescreen intelscreenX.
    Then it will be more easy to read if you have a widget lockscreen from a theme ;-)
    Hope you can understand me better!
    Last edited by titi777; 11-13-2011 at 02:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12