Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Siri Has Been Ported to iPhone 3GS

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Rather than release it as a download, just release a comprehensive guide on how to do it yourself?

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadly I doubt this will be public until Apple wants it to be, should that ever happen

How come this site will all but put a nail in your coffin if you mention software piracy. But to hack Apple's servers and pirate their Siri software and you publish story after story. Seems like a double standard. I've been on this site since before jail breaking was actually legal. I can remember jail breaking the first iphone and it taking all afternoon. I'm not against proving Apple's apparent greed for not releasing Siri to the phones it will work on, I'm just wondering how you reporting on it is any different then piracy. And in my opinion a whole lot easier to be caught if you ever release the hack for it.

Thanks

Finally some video evidence...waiting for the iPhone4 port!

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    I heard some news that apple has had a trial run on older devices for apple employees but after the trial run, they have to erase it for it not to be leaked out. Hopefully, apple will consider releasing an update that will allow older devices to use Siri.
    I also saw that on cnet

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Quote Originally Posted by 1shuttle1 View Post
    How come this site will all but put a nail in your coffin if you mention software piracy. But to hack Apple's servers and pirate their Siri software and you publish story after story. Seems like a double standard. I've been on this site since before jail breaking was actually legal. I can remember jail breaking the first iphone and it taking all afternoon. I'm not against proving Apple's apparent greed for not releasing Siri to the phones it will work on, I'm just wondering how you reporting on it is any different then piracy. And in my opinion a whole lot easier to be caught if you ever release the hack for it.
    Calm down. This is news, not a how-to guide on pirating software.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Yall r the reason the server keeps going down dangit cough up the cash for the 4S

It really baffles me how selfish and ignorant some of these idiots are that leave negative comments about this subject. " ooh, if i cant have it now for free, then i don`t want to know ! ". These guys are working hard to make these things possible so that you can have them for free !. if you have nothing positive to add or care to show any gratitude, then don`t comment on it at all !

Sweet. I use Siri quite a bit, and it'd be really great to be able to put it on my wife's JB iPhone 4.
    I always thought the term "early adopter" (regarding tech) was a bit snooty. So, I'll go ahead and call myself an early adopter, cuz I'm feeling a bit snooty.

I just ported siri to an apple tv, but you can't have it because it's stealing. ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by iKillYou View Post
    Blah Blah Blah... All this hype and yet there is still NOTHING that has been released for public use so who cares
    I agree....... Who cares about Siri on the 3GS or the 4 for that matter. If you want siri upgrade, if you can't afford it be happy with what you got. I would like a Ferrari.... Stop doing this $hite, when they release a public jailbreak for the 4 or the 4s post it, until then, how about we keep meeting the mmi staff (yawn).

I'm happy, I can't afford a new iDevice yet

The thing that blows is this same guy talked about and showed it running on the iPhone 4. Then he said u need the so called iPhone 4s information that he will not release. So what's the point it u just have it for the looks and can't use it.

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

Great news!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 Times in 616 Posts

You know what would be sweet is a jailbreak for the 4s....

i haven't went and got a 4s because i have faith in then release of siri on 4 and under

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kahniac9 View Post
    i haven't went and got a 4s because i have faith in then release of siri on 4 and under
    Same here.

they will block it with a software update for sure and they just may sue. depends on how its "released/leaked"

Quote Originally Posted by Jarolin Vargas View Post
    these people don't understand that if they decide to release the port, violating apples copyright infringement. they could get the **** sued out of them. and your just sitting there while others are trying to please you by doing what you want.
    Yeah they could get sued because they are idiots who reveal their true identity! If they were smart they would just release it with no credits to anyone, then how the hell is Crapple gonna know???
    Last edited by iKillYou; 11-07-2011 at 09:09 PM.

They keep talking, But they an't walking? why show, if there's a no go? Give us port or stop saying R showing you can port...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast