+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4S Users Now Experiencing Audio Issues

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by epignosis567 completely ****ing incredible that people buy a $600 phone from a smarmy, elitist company and they have to deal with the most error-prone phone on the
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by epignosis567 View Post
    completely ****ing incredible that people buy a $600 phone from a smarmy, elitist company and they have to deal with the most error-prone phone on the market.what **** company putting out **** products. i can't believe how the fanbois defend them. what a bunch of zombies.
    smarmy.....good word! Gonna have to remember that one and pull it out for special occasions :-)
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I too, have the static issue. Have been to the genious bar twice but of course was never able to reproduce the issue (I listened too and didn't hear it). Oh well, I have Apple Care plus on the damn thing. If it's deamed a problem I am sure it will get swapped out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a iphone 4 and i have had same echo problem whenever i plugged in my handsfree. I went to apple store, first they checked the headphone jack as they said the problem is when i plug in the handsfree the internal don't disconnect so there are twice mic active. They though the original problem is the iphone jack so they replaced my phone and when i plugged in my handsfree to the new phone i had the same problem . Than they replaced my handsfree and it resolved my problem and now i dont have any problem with the echo. So it's a good shot to try changing ur handsfree.

Thanks

I love how people expect their iPhones to work perfectly after releasing it to millions of people when there were probably fewer than a hundred beta testing it. No phone is going to be flawless... Particularly a phone that has to do as much as the iPhone.

What's Jailbreak? Fidlisskbarned's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rlowride View Post
    This is why I never buy the newest next greatest thing. I'll wait all this issues out..
    Jailbroken 4 is just fine
    +1 JB4 is better IMO

Thanks

For the price you pay for apple products you expect a perfect product , biggest problem in europe seems to be the micro sim on the old iphone 4 not working on the 4s , the sim chip is smaller on the 4s and is a different type of sim , sound wise on an old iphone 4 sim its bad , if you can get your iphone to work with it , with the newer sim the problem seems to be gone , one pain with ios 5 is when you swap your sim card for another network , the iphone then needs to be reactivated , maybe this is down to the cdma part of the iphone as my iphone 4 does not require reactivation, hopfully these bugs will be sorted out soon , still the iphone is not 100% pc free as apple say as you need itunes still to remove the simlock , if you pay to remove it , hope the icloud photo stream also gets a delete a photo option as it is at present not possable to do that without deleting the complte collection, battery wise i find the 4s good , generally a good phone apart from the warm tint , which compared to an iphone 4 makes it look yellow , if you own an iphone 4 is it woth the upgrade ? No unless you meed the 64gb midel as siri does not work without internet , which is a shame , for internet based questions you understand the need for internet , but lical phone based questions it would be nice if apple enable it to have some sort of offline function,

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

LMFAO Karma keeps telling me to keep my freed and originalized (that's the main reason I jailbreak ) iPhone 3GS until an iPhone 5S (4G Compatible) is available, and I just keep coming across several reasons to agree
    Last edited by MrElectrifyer; 11-05-2011 at 05:56 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh well, no phone is ever perfect. My 4s didnt experience battery problems nor does it experience audio problems.

Atm...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Doran's Avatar
    Thanks

This happened with my iP4..... I chalked it up to carrier problems....

Thanks

I'm seeing a rather common thread with these audio complaints--many involve Bluetooth headsets and/or headphones... wonder if that's the root cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doran View Post
    This happened with my iP4..... I chalked it up to carrier problems....
    Is/was your iPhone 4 on iOS 5 when these problems occurred? Were you using a Bluetooth headset?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I do not use a hands free and have the static/chatter issue. Sounds like you echo issue was different.

-Luke

iPhone? More like MyPhone iSteed's Avatar
    Thanks

No problems with my 4s either... i found a few other weird bugs but no biggie... All these guys complain about the minor issues on a new iPhone... has anyone ever tried to use android device??...lol

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by epignosis567 View Post
    completely ****ing incredible that people buy a $600 phone from a smarmy, elitist company and they have to deal with the most error-prone phone on the market.what **** company putting out **** products. i can't believe how the fanbois defend them. what a bunch of zombies.
    Hurry, you better go back to Wall Street before someone takes your space on the grounds. Oh and don't forget to take your tin foil hat with you also, otherwise the big mean, money hungry corporations might try to steal your "thoughts" and use them for their own gain. Hahaha, some people..... Wow

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    It's funny how your message makes you seem smarmy and elitist.
    Hahahaha, how funny..... and TRUE! Ironic isn't it :-)
    Last edited by hacktarded1; 11-06-2011 at 10:03 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Donnutt View Post
    I love how people expect their iPhones to work perfectly after releasing it to millions of people when there were probably fewer than a hundred beta testing it. No phone is going to be flawless... Particularly a phone that has to do as much as the iPhone.
    Expect? No. Want/demand? Of course!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I have never had any of these problems on my iPhone 4S with AT&T, and I regularly use it to make calls with my headset. The only issue I have found is a bit of a battery issue but even then it's not crippling.

Thanks

Just returned my 64gb 4S today at lunch and got a new one at the apple store for the mic issue.No questions asked just run the serial number, gave me new iPhone, erased all data on old iPhone, done in 15 minutes.God I love apple!!!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12