+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 5.0.1 Beta 2 Released

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I've tried to see what it does,but get the message. "iOS 5.0.1 your software is up to date"
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I've tried to see what it does,but get the message. "iOS 5.0.1 your software is up to date"
    Last edited by chitownlilvil; 11-04-2011 at 04:34 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chitownlilvil For This Useful Post:

confucious (11-04-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chitownlilvil View Post
    Same thing here. Might have to restore to beta 1 stock then try OTA to get beta 2.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smitty View Post
    That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, the whole POINT of it being beta :face palm:, is to test it out and get it right BEFORE an official release..
    Chill dude it was a joke...now who sounds dumb eh?
    And to correct your statement, you do not need over ten betas for a minor release such as this. Now, if it were iOS 6, it'd be different. But this is a very small release and does not require as much time as a major update would. Lol I love all the people with only about 2-20 posts that think they're smarter than everyone and have the nerve to call them stupid and what not. Please don't play games. Start posting real posts that are not criticizing others, and then I might start listening.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ibfr33k View Post
    Wow. Who would of guessed that someone was going to ask for the untethered JB. How original. Thanks for the article.
    I can't help it...

In school, Americans are taught that conjunctions should be avoided, because they are informal. That's understandable. What I don't understand is why people think that would've and could've are short for would of and could of. How dumb are you? Please tell me that English is not your first language. Would of, really?

Oh yeah, and to keep this on topic, hurry up, Apple. We want something finished to untether. Where's our iTunes Match?

iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you little boys stop arguing already, darn create another thread for all that BS. Now back to the real subject 5.0.1, Can anyone vouch if this update actually fixes the battery drain from IOS 5??
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman

Green Apple
    Thanks

i put this on my phone today but itunes says it cant activate as it a developers update do i need a developers account or something to try this 5.0.1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smiglyy View Post
    i put this on my phone today but itunes says it cant activate as it a developers update do i need a developers account or something to try this 5.0.1
    Why on earth are you trying to put a beta FW, that is only available to developers, on your phone if you are not a developer?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Green Apple
    Thanks

just a bit bored buddy no other reason lol

Thanks

Since when has being bored been an excuse for piracy?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i suppose never bud but bet we all done it some point excuse my lack of respect

iPhone? More like MyPhone WaLLy3K's Avatar
    Thanks

Beta 2 in comparison to my experience with Beta 1 is terrible. On B1, my phone had been off charge for ten hours. I had checked Twitter, Facebook, made a call and plenty of texts. At the end of the day, I still had 90% battery.

Beta 2, I had 80% at the end of the day and did roughly the same sort of usage. I'm rolling back to compare.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12