Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redsn0w 0.9.9b8 Released

  1. #41
    I don't know what's going on but Windows is not finding the Apple Mobile Device (Recovery Mode) driver.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by frjuan View Post
    Why does everyone kiss their *** so much!!! You honestly think these guys do this for free???? Some people got their tongues so far up their *** it's pathetic!!! Demand your jailbreak.... If not shut the **** up and wait... And please for the love of whatever it is you love, stop thanking these guys, nobody spends countless hours working to get a public release for free. Now, where is my ******* jailbreak???? Geo, where the **** u at???
    Are you paying their salary?
    If you are, then perhaps you do have a right to demand a jailbreak.

    Bonus points:
    Do you know why Geohot stopped releasing new iPhone hacks?
    He gave a specific reason, there is no mysterious secret.
    Last edited by raduga; 11-04-2011 at 10:45 AM.

  3. #43
    I just restored my phone fresh and used this version and now apps from cydia such as app info and Ifile have the same blank icons as cydia did before a reboot. I have rebooted several times and no icons appear? Anyone else seeing this problem?

  4. #44
    This tehtered can be really annoying. It never just boots tethered the first time. It seems like I have to try it a good 5-10 times before it finally does it. I just have to make sure my battery doesn't go dead anymore now that I have all my applications installed.

  5. #45
    Damn, I had to reboot after winterboard and I've tried a good 15 times and I can't get this thing to boot tethered.

  6. #46
    @GrandMstrBud, on the third countdown keep holding down the home button until you see the Pwnapple

  7. #47
    I honestly dont really care anymore. Kind of fed up with the iDevices period. Ive been an iphone user almost since day 1 but if its not jailbroken, its not all that the phone can be and its extremely boring. Im really sick of apple restricting us to only what they want us to have on our phones. I just wish it was a little more open source and easy to customize my own damn phone. Unless this somehow changes and apple realizes its the users phone, not theirs, this 3GS will be my last iphone.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax71 View Post
    I honestly dont really care anymore. Kind of fed up with the iDevices period. Ive been an iphone user almost since day 1 but if its not jailbroken, its not all that the phone can be and its extremely boring. Im really sick of apple restricting us to only what they want us to have on our phones. I just wish it was a little more open source and easy to customize my own damn phone. Unless this somehow changes and apple realizes its the users phone, not theirs, this 3GS will be my last iphone.
    Feel better now?

    Anyway don't 3GS have untethered iOS 5

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Feel better now?

    Anyway don't 3GS have untethered iOS 5
    No. Only if you saved your old shsh file with tinyumbrella before you upgraded to ios5. But this was only if you were jailbroken on 4.1 or 4.3.x which wasnt possible mostly because i didnt have an intel mac because most jailbreak software does not support ppc macs.
    So joke all you want but one day youll realize how stupid we are to continue to put up with this arogance. So until then, have fun waiting.
    Last edited by Cyrax71; 11-07-2011 at 09:32 AM.

  10. #50
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,593
    Thanks
    6,857
    Thanked 15,278 Times in 7,010 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax71 View Post
    No. Only if you saved your old shsh file with tinyumbrella before you upgraded to ios5. But this was only if you were jailbroken on 4.1 or 4.3.x which wasnt possible mostly because i didnt have an intel mac because most jailbreak software does not support ppc macs.
    So joke all you want but one day youll realize how stupid we are to continue to put up with this arogance. So until then, have fun waiting.
    Untethered has nothing to do with your SHSH. If you have a old bootrom 3GS then 5.0 jailbreak will be untethered. New bootrom then tethered. Use idetector to find out what bootrom you have.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Untethered has nothing to do with your SHSH. If you have a old bootrom 3GS then 5.0 jailbreak will be untethered. New bootrom then tethered. Use idetector to find out what bootrom you have.
    I was referring to just the jailbreak on 4.1 ispw's that apple started signing again back in july or august, not the ios5. I know that has nothing to do with the tethered ios5 jailbreak, its just something i spent countless hours trying to do with no success. Ive already upgraded to ios5 but ill try what you said for fun. I appreciate your help though.

  12. #52
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,593
    Thanks
    6,857
    Thanked 15,278 Times in 7,010 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax71 View Post
    I was referring to just the jailbreak on 4.1 ispw's that apple started signing again back in july or august, not the ios5. I know that has nothing to do with the tethered ios5 jailbreak, its just something i spent countless hours trying to do with no success. Ive already upgraded to ios5 but ill try what you said for fun. I appreciate your help though.
    Oh, ok, gotcha

  13. #53
    [QUOTE=
    Frantic enough? It's just an iPhone!
    The only thing you can do is wait. For a loonnnngggg time. Apple stopped signing iOS 4.3.5 on October 18th. So if you can downgrade current baseband, yes. If not, no.
    There is a fantastic wealth of information on the site known as "Google". They have the answers to this and all of life's questions.[/QUOTE]

    welll i've googled and search for a way to downgrade my bb... but i haven't found anything yet... thats why i asked u guys i'm just hopping that its not loooooooonnnnngggg time... my iphone works as an ipod touch now and i've just got it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •