Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Giveaway] Hands-Free Control: Control Siri/Voice Control Without Using Your Hands

Works even better with Voiceactivator!

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Won't this destroy the battery cause it's constantly listing to you talk listening for its name to one day be called?

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    Won't this destroy the battery cause it's constantly listing to you talk listening for its name to one day be called?
    no.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    no.
    Anthony please explain you can't just answer that with a one word answer how would it not kill it faster

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_FTWW View Post
    Omg! Finally! This will be very usefull! Tired of holding the home button just to siri pop up! Veryy good tweak! +1
    Are you aware that you can hold the phone to your ear to activate Siri?? Where's the ******* frigging jailbreak already!!!

does this require multitasking? cause i disable them... currently im using 3gs|4.3.3 multitasking disable... it used up my memory a lot i want to give it a try but ask first before i spent..

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    Anthony please explain you can't just answer that with a one word answer how would it not kill it faster
    It uses battery but, "destroy" the battery is a word that blows it way out of proportion. I haven't noticed any change in my battery life at all.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RoloDiva13's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm with you, Brock. I also wondered why Apple didn't look into something like this when they introduced Siri, but figured that since they admitted it was a beta maybe they would implement that later on. I've bought & installed the app, and it's already gone off three times (2x on "normal" and once on "strict") so I'm opting for the "very strict" option, lol This is a fantastic tweak, as I already have voice activator also. Can't wait to use this! Thank you!
    Last edited by RoloDiva13; 11-04-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Anybody notice that it knocks out all other sounds like mail and text alerts??

Ooops! It's a known bug they're working on.
    Last edited by jamriman; 11-04-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Hands-Free Control on my 4.2.1 crashes...maybe I'm activating it incorrectly.Disabled Hands Free and set up Voice control to open with SB swipe through Activator, don't have to push Home button.

Anybody having problems with it? Works only for a while after I reinstall. Then just stops working. Any ideas? Thanks.

Thanks
    Just downloaded this on my iPhone 4S and it makes my phone have no sound when enabled. Any ideas? No keyboard clicks, mail sounds, etc. Only when I have this installed.

Thanks

2.1-4 is the newest one

Quote Originally Posted by akaimeridia View Post
    Just downloaded this on my iPhone 4S and it makes my phone have no sound when enabled. Any ideas? No keyboard clicks, mail sounds, etc. Only when I have this installed.
    i'm having the same issue...i have sounds that "matter" i guess (ie: music, siri, etc...) but no extraneous sounds...

Thanks

Has anyone noticed she says "yes?" now instead of the normal Siri sound? Well I uninstalled the app because I wanted my keyboard clicks back and noticed even after uninstalling, she still says "yes?" and I find it SUPER freakin annoying!!!! Anyone know how to fix this?

I hope the author is working on fixing the issues with sound...or I'm going to be really annoyed I wasted money on this...uninstalled for now...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Am_I_Evil View Post
    I hope the author is working on fixing the issues with sound...or I'm going to be really annoyed I wasted money on this...uninstalled for now...
    Does it still say "yes?" when you use it though even after you've uninstalled? Mine does...SUPER ANNOYING

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Am_I_Evil View Post
    Just turn it off but leave it installed dork

I just installed his and it works great , I don't have any problems with Siri saying yes ,just the keyboard sounds are mute , but that's a minor thing I don't care about. This was installed on my 4s

Quote Originally Posted by durdan1 View Post
    I just installed his and it works great , I don't have any problems with Siri saying yes ,just the keyboard sounds are mute , but that's a minor thing I don't care about. This was installed on my 4s
    The most recent version is supposed to have fixed all system sound problems.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast