Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Circumvent the Annoying 'Slide to Answer' With EZDecline [GIVEAWAY]

  1. #21
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,023
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 78 Times in 63 Posts

    This could be the most useless mod ever. On top of the fact that when pulling your phone out of your pocket to ignore said call, you have a higher risk of pressing ANSWER and having to speak to the person since there is no locking to the screen, you also can silence a ringing phone by pressing the volume key or completley ignore it and send it to voice mail by pressing the Lock/Standby button on the top.

    Oh, my twitter is @boxxa

  2. #22
    Hi guys,

    This tweak would be extremely useful if the Slide to answer function of your phone doesn't work (properly). I have an iPhone 4 and that happened to me all the time. I think this is a software issue that has not been fixed yet.

    See how people are bothered by this: http://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&source...DjQs6HtOuLMSBw or https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

  3. #23
    Maybe it is annoying to you, I beg to differ. I QUITE like what iPhone does and how it does it. There are FEW features I consider are served better via jailbreak apps/hacks, and this is NOT the one.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by tabaks View Post
    Maybe it is annoying to you, I beg to differ. I QUITE like what iPhone does and how it does it. There are FEW features I consider are served better via jailbreak apps/hacks, and this is NOT the one.
    I think you misunderstood what I wanted to say. Please read my comment again, carefully. Thanks.

  5. #25
    Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Iowa (ISU for Vet School!)
    Posts
    3,920
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 310 Times in 264 Posts

    I would find myself accedentally devlining calls if I used this I think.

  6. #26
    I'm with the comment below, after upgrading to ios 4.1 on the wifes phone you couldnt answer a call it just froze.... Hence I came across this a while back as a solution and although theres still lag it does work ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesbit View Post
    Hi guys,

    This tweak would be extremely useful if the Slide to answer function of your phone doesn't work (properly). I have an iPhone 4 and that happened to me all the time. I think this is a software issue that has not been fixed yet.

    See how people are bothered by this: Why does 'slide to answer' not work all the time on iPhone 4 - MacRumors Forums or https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

  7. #27
    As you can see at the top in the middle of the status bar the lock is not there so I am guessing you can bypass passcode by answering and pressing home

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by borregro View Post
    I love EZ Decline because it allows me to ignore some call from people i don't want to talk to easily. It's a simple and awesome tweak that should be on any jailbroken device. My twitter account is @borregro
    yeah, but what if its in your pocket and it accidentally answers it without u knowing, person hears u talking smack or ur girl hears u flirting with another chick... its over!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrteacup View Post
    As you can see at the top in the middle of the status bar the lock is not there so I am guessing you can bypass passcode by answering and pressing home
    No that's just because I took the screenshot from the springboard on the right picture. My bad.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by pogijeffrey View Post
    yeah, but what if its in your pocket and it accidentally answers it without u knowing, person hears u talking smack or ur girl hears u flirting with another chick... its over!
    Karmas a b****

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by willdacracka View Post
    You can double tap the power button to decline a call. Why does no one know this?
    Its written in the text :
    Quote Originally Posted by modmyi.com View Post
    You try to decline the call. Your hands are full. All it says is, "Slide to Answer." You have to press the sleep button twice. Nice. What a major inconvenience thanks to the incoming call.
    Sleep button=Power Button

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by sebasgokart View Post
    Sleep button=Power Button
    The iPhone doesn't have a power button.
    You slide to power off.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    The iPhone doesn't have a power button.
    You slide to power off.
    What??? Every guide under the sun calls the top button a power button.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    The iPhone doesn't have a power button.
    You slide to power off.
    Ermh? What? Sleep Button=Power Button yes, i mean in his case he said "power button" but an iphone doesnt have one

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by willdacracka View Post
    You can double tap the power button to decline a call. Why does no one know this?
    This would be a nice addition for non jailbroken phones, Apple- you listening??? Can't wait for the 4S jailbreak, I miss you jailbreak...

  16. #36
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts

    I think the whole idea of slide to answer is so that you don't accidentally answer or hang up by tapping the buttons which in this case could happen very easily.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatbiguns View Post
    This would be a nice addition for non jailbroken phones, Apple- you listening??? Can't wait for the 4S jailbreak, I miss you jailbreak...
    This is a feature of unjailbroken phones.

  18. #38
    Default want slide to reject

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •