Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreenX Public Beta Released

Default IntelliScreenX Public Beta Released

Intelliborn's highly awaited IntelliScreenX is out in public beta for all.

A few days ago, ModMyi went in-depth with Intelliborn's upcoming IntelliScreenX to give you an exclusive look and overview on IntelliScreenX has to offer. It was mentioned in the post that a public beta would be released soon, however there was no ETA or indication on when that would happen. The time has now come as Intelliborn has made IntelliScreenX available via a beta repository. It is currently being hosted on their own private repository, however it will be switched to being hosted on ModMyi tomorrow. The beta is available to all users and is free to test. To give IntelliScreenX a shot, add this repository to Cydia:

As IntelliScreenX is still in beta, the team at Intelliborn is always looking for suggestions, feedback, as well as reports on potential issues and bugs. For any of the above, please contact Intelliborn on Twitter for the time being.

A couple of things have been changed since the overview a few days ago, but I'll let you explore and find out some of the goodies for yourselves. However, here are two major ones that you'll have fun with:

• If you have Twitter enabled, go to the Twitter page and tap the header to switch between timeline and mentions
    • Anytime a keyboard is brought up, a character count is available to you (will display after a certain amount of characters)

Note:
    • IntelliScreenX is for iOS 5 only
    • Installing IntelliScreenX does not require a reboot. All it needs is a respring
    • There is no iPad support for IntelliScreenX at this time.

Upon public release (out of beta), IntelliScreenX will be a paid package. For new users, it will be $9.99 and for owners of IntelliScreen, it's $7.99 to upgrade. Those who have bought IntelliScreen within the last 30 days get IntelliScreenX for free.

Have fun everyone!
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 10-29-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Really love the work put into it. Easily the best reason to jb an iPhone.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Banned
    Thanks

No iPad support... Thats the only iDevice I have on IOS5 atm
    Last edited by NakedFaerie; 10-29-2011 at 04:14 AM.

This might be of topic, but can someone please tell me what SBsettings theme he has in the top screenshot? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MaGiCx View Post
    This might be of topic, but can someone please tell me what SBsettings theme he has in the top screenshot? Thanks.
    It's not SBSettings. That's built in directly to IntelliScreenX. You simply swipe down from the Notifications page to view it.

I mean where you have all the icons
    Like Wi-Fi, airplane mode etc.

I tried to install it but after the springboard load its loading in safe mode and need to re spring again and goes back to safe mode again wonder what the issue??please help me badly need this i will purchase it once i load it successfully..thanks

They are part of IntelliScreenX - just pull down from main notification screen (it's the only one they work on).

I'm quite liking IntelliScreenX, I'll give it a few more days just to confirm there are no problems but, if not, it's definitely worth the 10 bucks (at least to me!).

Quote Originally Posted by enitsuj13 View Post
    I tried to install it but after the springboard load its loading in safe mode and need to re spring again and goes back to safe mode again wonder what the issue??please help me badly need this i will purchase it once i load it successfully..thanks
    What device? How are you JB? What other apps do you have installed from cydia?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

That's what Joshua is talking about!! It's not SB Settings!

Iphone 4 ios5 redsnow jb.i already uninstall my notification widget,androidlock xt and sbsettings that i think might conflict with intelliscreenx but still goes to safe mode after the initializing of intelliscrenx. The message appear that the springboard has crushed and it will running in safemode and it said mobile substrate not cause the issue it just preventing it blah blah..Thats all i remember..hope i can use intellscreenx please help me to solve this.tnx

Quote Originally Posted by enitsuj13 View Post
    Same here. Installed and worked fine. Then I changed an option inside the SBSettings app, it resprung and now it crashes to safe mode everytime.

I contected Intelliborn. Hope they can fix this issue soon.
    @WinfisDesign

Constant safe mode for me too - says "Initializing....." then boom - safe mode! So wanted to try this too - oh well, hopefully next version increment will fix

If you paid attention to what he said, confucious answered your question. After installing ISX pull down on the main tab to bring those icons you think are from sbsettings (they're not!!).

seems to be fine for me looks good so far well impressed thanks

How long is the beta for?

Does the facebook app have to be installed to have the facebook page work on ISX? The facebook page shows nothing for me and in the settings I try to deauthorize to sign in but the button does nothing. Other than this, Great tweak!

Crashes for me too, I want this badly :S

This is REALLY GOOD.

It definitely seems to more than fill the 'holes' that I've been feeling since using iOS5's Notification Center.

It doesn't play nice with SBsettings, but then again theres no reason to have it because the top shelf has it all.

might have a bug, the clock disappeared on ticker on the top, everything else works fine all it shows is Sat, Oct
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast