Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreenX Public Beta Released

I cannot for the life of me figure out what's going on. Do you have a firewall enabled? Have you emailed the ISX team regarding your issue? Since it came out, the beta has been very stable for me, the latest with Messages+ is working beautifully. I've had an iP4S without activation waiting on a JB to have this tweak.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I cannot for the life of me figure out what's going on. Do you have a firewall enabled? Have you emailed the ISX team regarding your issue? Since it came out, the beta has been very stable for me, the latest with Messages+ is working beautifully. I've had an iP4S without activation waiting on a JB to have this tweak.
    I used to have firewall but deleted it along time ago and deleted all the files. Been emailing ISX team for the past week and now they've asked me to send them a syslog? Not sure what that is, how to do it not how to send it.

Don, go to Settings/ ISX, scroll to the very bottom, hit "More Support:My...." it will ask you to enable taking a log. Then follow the instructions. Repeat the issue go back there to send the log to Intelliborn. The log will document the events that may be causing the conflict. You might have a unique setup that needs resolution. Good luck friend!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Don, go to Settings/ ISX, scroll to the very bottom, hit "More Support:My...." it will ask you to enable taking a log. Then follow the instructions. Repeat the issue go back there to send the log to Intelliborn. The log will document the events that may be causing the conflict. You might have a unique setup that needs resolution. Good luck friend!
    Tried that syslog thing but dodn't seem to do anything.
    Anyway, by some miracle it's started working today!

Thanks for all your help and advice! Much appreciated mate.

That's what it's all about. Glad you get to enjoy this now!
    @Metaserph

For the life of me I cannot get Twitter to load in ISX. Have tried reinstalling ISX, restoring ISX settings to defaults,deauthorizing/reauthorizing my Twitter account in iOS settings...no matter what I do the feed remains blank, and when I use the Pull to Refresh feature it always says "last updated: never," and nothing loads.Any ideas out there?? All other pages (FB,RSS, Mail) work perfectly. But this one thing is driving me crazy.

Massie, sorry for the basic question: are you signed in your Tweeter account in Settings? Also Settings/Notifications/IntelliScreenX Settings/Tweeter/NotificationCenter/On?
    @Metaserph

Looking for a new app this weekend? Here are ten great new apps for the iPhone and iPad that you may want to check out!

Massie, sorry for the basic question: are you signed in your Tweeter account in Settings? Also Settings/Notifications/IntelliScreenX Settings/Tweeter/NotificationCenter/On?
    Yep, all Twitter settings are on. I even deleted them and added them back, but still get nothing. Deleted/added ISX, nothing. Respring, nothing. I'm stumped.

Got it sorted: it seems that setting Twitter to "Always use https" can be troublesome...ISX devs know about it and will be pushing a fix in an upcoming release!

How exactly can I go about adding additional toggles to iSX quicksetting besides what comes default to intelliscreenx?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456