Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreenX Public Beta Released

I had that happen to me two ISX versions ago, I just pressed Home button but I think the last update has a fix for that.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Cool Same problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Crotia View Post
    For some reason my lockscreen looks nothing like the one in the picture. I don't have a clock and I also can't swipe down to get the SBSettings type interface - any ideas??
    I had the same issue. The fix was to "Restore Defaults".
    Last edited by ruhavingfun; 11-01-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    i installed ISX and its working fine, the only problem I'm having is that i use biteSMS iOS 5 Beta, and usually with biteSMS i can reply to texts from notification center, but now, it just brings up the reply/call menu and when i hit reply it takes me into the biteSMS app. I would LOVE this that much more if intelliborn could fix this compatibility issue soon!!
    I would like to see this feature as well. I use iRealSMS and i can reply from the lock screen but not the notification centre.

possible to add an option to enable display on lockscreen with passcode?

I can't read emails or have anything display in the lockscreen when I have Exchange Unlock installed.
    Last edited by nposix; 11-03-2011 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tucker View Post
    It's not SBSettings. That's built in directly to IntelliScreenX. You simply swipe down from the Notifications page to view it.
    Refresh can? Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by nposix View Post
    possible to add an option to enable display on lockscreen with passcode?

I can't read emails or have anything display in the lockscreen when I have Exchange Unlock installed.
    Thanks to Intelliborn for the quick fix. 😄

I've had this for about a week now. After the latest update my mail never gets pushed through to ISX. Only until after I open the mail app it shows up on ISX.Also Facebook has never worked correctly for me since day one. After a certain time (appox 20-30 mins) it automatically signs out on ISX asking "Add a facebook account" again and again and on some occasions just doesn't show anything, not even a way of signing back in. My facebook account is permanently signed in so that can't be the reason. I know there was an iphone 3GS fix for facebook but not for iphone 4 ( which i have).Twitter works fine and RSS feeds. Just facebook is the problem and mail which is the main reason for me to have this tweak.Uninstalled, reinstalled and deleted some old files in iFile which kind of corrected it a few times but again after a certain time it would sign out.I gone through all settings in ISX and facebook but found no way of fixing this.Any help, anyone?

Thanks

Domgiuj.....same reason I won't buy it until they fix it. I had the beta version with only the Facebook issue. My mail worked fine. A wonderful and well worth the $10 if the fix the Facebook.

Dongiuj what version of iOS are you running? I have no issues with either Mail or Facebook. Just incase, I'd check permissions as well since you're using iFile to manage some files.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlocal86 View Post
    Domgiuj.....same reason I won't buy it until they fix it. I had the beta version with only the Facebook issue. My mail worked fine. A wonderful and well worth the $10 if the fix the Facebook.
    i agree, unfortunately i tried the trial and all looked good but i obviously didn't wait long enough and decided to go ahead and buy it. oh well, lesson learned i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Dongiuj what version of iOS are you running? I have no issues with either Mail or Facebook. Just incase, I'd check permissions as well since you're using iFile to manage some files.
    I'm using ios 5 on an iphone 4. I updated from ios 4.1 straight to ios 5.
    What permissions, exactly, would i look for and what should i change? I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to things like that. The only things i have done on iFile is delete files that no longer run those programs on my phone. eg themes and tweaks from when i had ios 4.1 jailbroken but no longer need them. There are loads of other things i saw in preferences but really have no idea what they are or what they do.

Sorry, you mean intelliscreenx permissions, right? Where, in iFile, can i find intelliscreenx. I don't have the paid version of iFile so search is disabled.
    Last edited by Dongiuj; 11-14-2011 at 05:50 AM.

I'm running iOS5 on an iP4 without any issues regarding ISX. I would remove and re-install ISX and see if this eliminates some of your issues. Make sure in Mail preferences that PUSH notifications is on and select an interval, otherwise it's manual, won't update automatically. See if that works for you. I bought it too, my experience has been issues get resolved asap and features are added. Remember we're still in a beta phase.
    @Metaserph

I'm running iOS5 on an iP4 without any issues regarding ISX. I would remove and re-install ISX and see if this eliminates some of your issues. Make sure in Mail preferences that PUSH notifications is on and select an interval, otherwise it's manual, won't update automatically. See if that works for you. I bought it too, my experience has been issues get resolved asap and features are added. Remember we're still in a beta phase.
    I've already uninstalled and reinstalled before but no change. Also there are no push notifications options for Facebook, only twitter.

In Settings/Facebook/PushNotifications, you have to enable those you want. Just going down the checklist.
    @Metaserph

In Settings/Facebook/PushNotifications, you have to enable those you want. Just going down the checklist.
    A majority of those were already switched on. Only "events, nearby friends and tagged places I think it is were switched off. I've switched those on now to see if it has fixed the problem but I can't see how those would affect it.
    Fingers crossed though.

Did it but no change.

Ok, still going down the list. You have Facebook selected in both ISX and Notifications settings, correct?
    @Metaserph

Disregard...
    Last edited by carlbgc; 11-15-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Ok, still going down the list. You have Facebook selected in both ISX and Notifications settings, correct?
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Dongiuj View Post
    Yep
    Come to think of it, do you think that safari settings might have anything to do with it?
    For example my privacy setting is on and cookies are set to never. When I use safari the history page is always empty even though I never clear it.
    Last edited by Dongiuj; 11-15-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks

Yep

Come to think of it, do you think that safari settings might have anything to do with it?
    For example my privacy setting is on and cookies are set to never. When I use safari the history page is always empty even though I never clear it.
    I have my safari set the opposite. Privacy settings are off and cookies set to always.

Yep

Scrap that. Tried it and doesn't make any difference.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast