Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreenX Public Beta Released

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crotia View Post
    For some reason my lockscreen looks nothing like the one in the picture. I don't have a clock and I also can't swipe down to get the SBSettings type interface - any ideas??
    Reinstall it.

I must say this is really quite well done. It's a killer app for the JB community (at a time when they really need one) and if they can keep it stable and work out all the bugs, this will be the best $7.99 I've ever spent on this phone. Great job to the developers.

Just jailbroke my phone on ios 5 for this tweak...definitely worth it. I took the twitter notifications off 'push' in the settings and it was a little better on battery life

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

This makes me want to jailbreak with tethered just to git this. Hmmmmm

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a little frustrated that I sold the iPhone 4 right about now... That setting widget should have been built into iOS5 to begin with.

It's not working for me, keeps crashing to safe mode. I uninstalled SBsettings and still a no go....any suggestions??

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

By the way, for those who purchased intelliscreen before, will we need to buy this version too?

EDIT: Nevermind, guess I should have read. Would have been nicer to see more than a $2 discount, but beggars can't be choosers.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 10-29-2011 at 02:20 PM.

Nice app, and I understand it's still in beta. But it's a bit of a memory hog. Causes a bit of lag with the notifications center. But then again a lot of other plug ins do the same. I'll give this and apple some time to work out the battery and Ram issues before I try it again.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Works good and I love it. But don't touch that clock on the left if you don't want to reboot in safe mode. Another little bug. As I said I love it but they need to do something if possible with the battery drainage.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Loving this so far, not sure about battery drain issues. I have SBSettings installed and have no crashes, so I don't know what everyone's problem is.

Suggestions: allow integration with quick reply apps such as BiteSMS will make this MUCH better for me. Also, there should be n option to set so that if I go into the twitter feed or Facebook, and the close Notification Center, when I open it back up it is back on the actual notifications page and not the twitter feed. It is annoying if I get a notification then open NC and have to swipe to the side to see my actual notifications. This is great though so far

This is amazing! Everything works great on my iphone4 even with sbsettings, just wish there was more customization to the different parts. There seems to buy a bit too much of a gap between each calendar items And reminder items tho

Thanks

What's the background called? Like the notification center background is called bulletinlistlinnen, what's the intelliscreen background called?

this might be the coolest thing to rock my iPhone. its definitely in the freezer

Default Safe mode loop
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSTEEL1 View Post
    It's not working for me, keeps crashing to safe mode. I uninstalled SBsettings and still a no go....any suggestions??
    Same for me. It keeps crashing to safe mode....bummer I really wanted to use this

To those with a 3GS, IntelliScreenX was just updated on Cydia to fix the 3GS Facebook issue along with some other things. For anyone having issues, feel free to give the update a try. Facebook is now working on my 3GS.
    Last edited by synbios1978; 10-29-2011 at 06:32 PM.

i installed ISX and its working fine, the only problem I'm having is that i use biteSMS iOS 5 Beta, and usually with biteSMS i can reply to texts from notification center, but now, it just brings up the reply/call menu and when i hit reply it takes me into the biteSMS app. I would LOVE this that much more if intelliborn could fix this compatibility issue soon!!

Love it! This adds so many features that are definitely lacking in the default notification center. Does seem to cause faster battery drain, but not too terribly much. Worth it for the added features. One oddity, for me at least - when the "ticker" doesn't have updates in it (ie, it's just the clock), any taps/swipes on the ticker apply directly to the springboard below it. So if I tap on the right side of the ticker, it loads the weather app, which is positioned on my springboard right below where I tapped in the ticker. Or if I swipe left or right and then leave the notification center, I'll find I've suddenly moved to a different page of the springboard. ...Definitely something I can live with, but odd!

Really wanted to try this but I'm still on 4.3.3 for the untether..sigh

One issue could be you installed a program from a host that is fragmented or incomplete. You have to delete mobile substrate and then reinstall everything you want bit by bit. Writing it all down in order. You will find the problem child. "issue". So just don't install the issue program from the same host. Then advance. I am here but invisible.

Thanks

Anyone else noticing an issue where even after turning off all Twitter and/or Facebook feeds, the phone still tries to grab location data? I disabled everything I could think of and the dang location icon in the status bar would not disappear. I know pushing the timelines and newsfeeds took a toll on my battery, but it shouldn't have been this bad.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast