Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: IntelliScreenX: In-Depth

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_b View Post
    So out of curiosity, is Siri authenticating through apple's servers?
    Not on my version no, but it works. It just hasn't been demoed yet because Jack is working on make sure everything is ready for all respective devices, not just my iPhone 4 GSM.

  2. #22
    Lock Info meets SB Settings :-D

  3. #23
    will it be compatible with other wee widgets ? like musiccenter; googlestatus; widgettask ?

  4. #24
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tucker View Post
    Not on my version no, but it works. It just hasn't been demoed yet because Jack is working on make sure everything is ready for all respective devices, not just my iPhone 4 GSM.
    Just to avoid confusion: when you say it works, do you mean Jack has a build of Siri on the iPhone 4 or iPad, etc that is authenticating with Apple's servers?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Just to avoid confusion: when you say it works, do you mean Jack has a build of Siri on the iPhone 4 or iPad, etc that is authenticating with Apple's servers?
    That is correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by marnix1991 View Post
    will it be compatible with other wee widgets ? like musiccenter; googlestatus; widgettask ?
    Yep - I just downloaded WeeSearch to test and the widgets work both on the lock screen as well as on your SpringBoard.

  6. #26
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,637
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tucker View Post
    That is correct.

    This is massive news!! Why no article?! There are quite a few people all trying to get the server side to respond and you know someone who has nailed it? Tell the World!!!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    This is massive news!! Why no article?! There are quite a few people all trying to get the server side to respond and you know someone who has nailed it? Tell the World!!!
    People have known about it for quite sometime. Most people don't believe us; we're getting a few things squared away before demoing.

  8. #28
    Will there be a public beta before public release which is late Thursday or early Friday as per Intelliborn's Twitter feed?

  9. #29
    This looks fantastic. Cant wait.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by resplendent2209 View Post
    Will there be a public beta before public release which is late Thursday or early Friday as per Intelliborn's Twitter feed?
    I believe they meant a public release of the beta, but I'm not sure.

  11. #31
    siri needed !

  12. #32
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xXDrizzyyXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 85 Times in 51 Posts

    definitely buying this. when will it be released?

  13. #33
    WO I just read the posts about Siri authenticating.

    EFFING AWESOME!!!

  14. #34
    This is one of the best articles ive read lately :-) very informitive

  15. #35
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts

    it is amazing to see what some of these guy can do with these pathetic versions of addons apple installed.

    ATT Apple... you could learn from these guys!

  16. #36

  17. #37
    Looks like a fantastic tweak. Can't wait for the 4s JB.

  18. #38
    Guys the wait is over. After a lot of handwork, Intellibornco has released the IntelliscreenX beta. The repo is http://www.intelliborn.com/isxbeta Purchase the app if you like it. One of the best tweaks I have ever seen in a while!
    Last edited by resplendent2209; 10-29-2011 at 03:43 AM.

  19. #39
    Only for the new iso -_- lol i wasted my time

  20. #40
    Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    No where near you
    Posts
    1,357
    Thanks
    294
    Thanked 196 Times in 133 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by llaves973 View Post
    Only for the new iso -_- lol i wasted my time
    You also wasted your time replying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •