Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Expected to Join LTE Race in 2012

You see! This is why I'm not going to waste my eligibility upgrade on the iPhone 4s and I'm going for the new iPhone model next year
    Sent from my iPhone 4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone smuggler's Avatar
    Thanks

for a site dedicated to people who love apple and their products, why are there so many naysayers and haters that post on here? why do you take time to come onto the site and read about apple just to bash their products and the rumors that apple lovers love discussing... i can't wait for the iPhone five, personally if LTE causes battery issues, I don't want it, I think the phone 4 is already pretty fast with just 3g. I just want ATT to provide service in more areas. I like ATT and the service they provide but when I work some where and I don't get any service like in the sticks of georgia, i get frustrated, asking myself why I pay so much for a carrier plan when they can't deliver what i'm paying for.

I just bought the 4S and yes I will also get the next iPhone and the one after that and so on and so on.

For the guy who was sick of having to jailbreak his iPhone. android isn't much different to get the decent mod or sometimes even the latest version of 'roid you will end up having to root it any way.

Really annoys me that people crow on about LTE as a 4G network it's not. It's just a marketing ploy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,647 Posts

Samsung Galaxy is going to take lead this time as iphone 4s is not a true 4g but a 3.5g

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    Samsung Galaxy is going to take lead this time as iphone 4s is not a true 4g but a 3.5g
    LTE isn't 4g still only 3.5g at best. True 4g isn't expected for another 4/5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor_inox View Post

I do need a bigger screen, me and another few million people who switched to Android just for bigger screen.
    So can you show some documentation to prove your over the top statement above? Millions of people switched to Android over the iphone because of the 3.5" screen? I think someone likes to make up stuff to try and prove their point.

Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    So can you show some documentation to prove your over the top statement above? Millions of people switched to Android over the iphone because of the 3.5" screen? I think someone likes to make up stuff to try and prove their point.
    Documentation? Wake up, go to ATT or Verizon or T-Mobile or Sprint store and ask how many 4.5" phones they sell.
    Or search internet for that matter. Don`t get me wrong, I loved iPhone for 4 generations of it.
    I tried some bigger phones and I will not buy 3.5" screened phone again. Check out Samsung Note, this is how I like it!
    It will fit in my pocket just fine and it has huge 5100mAh battery.
    if it were 5.3" Iphone? hell yes! I`d buy it in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat50 View Post
    LTE isn't 4g still only 3.5g at best. True 4g isn't expected for another 4/5 years.
    LTE is certainly 4G - at least in terms of technology. As for speed? The clue is in it's name.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Victor_inox View Post
    Documentation? Wake up, go to ATT or Verizon or T-Mobile or Sprint store and ask how many 4.5" phones they sell.
    Or search internet for that matter. Don`t get me wrong, I loved iPhone for 4 generations of it.
    I tried some bigger phones and I will not buy 3.5" screened phone again. Check out Samsung Note, this is how I like it!
    It will fit in my pocket just fine and it has huge 5100mAh battery.
    if it were 5.3" Iphone? hell yes! I`d buy it in a heartbeat.
    I'd feel extremely silly if I had to make a call from a device with a 5"+ screen. It's a phone, not a tablet. The 4.x"+ Android phones already look ridiculous.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

Quote Originally Posted by dhamien View Post
    I'd feel extremely silly if I had to make a call from a device with a 5"+ screen. It's a phone, not a tablet. The 4.x"+ Android phones already look ridiculous.
    Ever heard of bluetooth? It`s not a "phone" it`s communication device. I don`t know about you but I spent 5% on a phone call and 95% doing something else on my iPhone. Free your mind of "phone" vs. "tablet" thing..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12