Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Article: IntelliScreenX is on its Way Exclusive to iOS 5

  1. #21
    Oh and the new lockinfo is in beta and these new features make the iOS 5 lockinfo look about usefull as ios 4 Lockscreen. IntelliscreenX is soooo cooool!!!!

  2. #22
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Outter Space
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 114 Times in 75 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    this works just like the widget on my Samsung Galaxy S2....except I didn't have to jailbreak, void my warranty and render my OS unstable, laggy and full of bugs.
    lol @ the troll...get a life, and who the hell is worried about the warranty? I have had my iphone replaced several times by Apple. Never had a problem, just did a fresh restore and shipped it in. I even sent one in that had the iPad baseband lol. Good to go.

  3. #23
    What i didnt see was the ability to reply to text messages from the lock screen or where ever, which is why im still not sold

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by nbsmatambo View Post
    What i didnt see was the ability to reply to text messages from the lock screen or where ever, which is why im still not sold
    Since IntelliScreenX is activated by pulling down on the status bar the same way that you activate notification center, you will be able to reply to a text message using the stock iOS 5 "slide to answer" technique.

    Sold now?

  5. #25
    No he means reply to text messages without entering the messages app, and in response you should check out the bite SMS iOS 5 features... They pretty much cover your problem and much more all within a iOS 5 twitter integration style ui.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    No he means reply to text messages without entering the messages app, and in response you should check out the bite SMS iOS 5 features... They pretty much cover your problem and much more all within a iOS 5 twitter integration style ui.
    Yea, this is what i meant. I was hoping to move away from BiteSms because i personally think it slows down the performance of the phone. If intelliScreenX had the same reply features for texts as it does for twitter/email I'd drop $10 for it easy. Hell even $15 lol, cuz it would eliminate lots of other apps i use.

  7. #27
    Yes - old IntelliScreen paid customers will be able to upgrade to IntelliScreenX for a discounted price of $7.99 (people who have purchased in the last 30 days will receive a free upgrade). IntelliScreenX will be $9.99 (and free trial of course) for new users. Yes - we have a reply from lockscreen solution called Messages+ which integrates perfectly into IntelliScreenX. It's separate as it doesn't really fit into that code base and we spent a lot of time (we'll have a beta for Messages+ this next week). (It's a renamed Tlert and a redone Tlert for iOS5). Messages+ will be a free upgrade for Tlert. (New users is $7.99 + free trial)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (10-20-2011)

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by skeels View Post
    Yes - old IntelliScreen paid customers will be able to upgrade to IntelliScreenX for a discounted price of $7.99 (people who have purchased in the last 30 days will receive a free upgrade). IntelliScreenX will be $9.99 (and free trial of course) for new users. Yes - we have a reply from lockscreen solution called Messages+ which integrates perfectly into IntelliScreenX. It's separate as it doesn't really fit into that code base and we spent a lot of time (we'll have a beta for Messages+ this next week). (It's a renamed Tlert and a redone Tlert for iOS5). Messages+ will be a free upgrade for Tlert. (New users is $7.99 + free trial)
    That's rough... I've been a long time customer, and only a $2 discount? I understand it's an upgrade, not an update, but at that price, would rather use something else.

    And Elert was disco'd?!? Dang
    Last edited by staRang; 10-19-2011 at 12:14 AM.

  10. #29
    Amazing app! I don't want to be that guy that add's my two cents when a developer comes out with a tweak as great as this...however, is there any possible chance that they could add a quick reply for texts or iMessages into the notification center? It's the one thing Apple has yet to add that I can't believe they've put off for this long. Either way I'm spending the money for this...it's well worth it. Just would be that much better with quick reply built in! It'd be your one stop tweak shop!!!

  11. #30
    well I already own lockinfo so I'l wait and see what David is putting together. If his is less impressive, I'll buy this one.

  12. #31
    Holly ****!!!! I hope they jailbreak the 4S soon tethered I don't care. I will be upgrading my license for intelliscreen this is my favorite jailbreak app and wow it just got way better!!!

  13. #32
    Looks fantastic! IMHO, Intelliscreen was the key reason to jailbreak.

    Some of you guys are so cheap...

  14. #33
    I don't know, it seems like some of that starts to circumvent the purpose of having a lock screen, i.e. to prevent unwanted data entry without your knowledge. It seems like that becomes more and more of a possibility the easier you make it to do stuff directly on the lock screen without actually going to the springboard.

    Am I the only one who see this as a possible issue with all the lock screen tweaks?

  15. #34
    I've used it from the beginning, I'm upgrading as soon as it's available. That's just me
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  16. #35
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,452
    Thanks
    626
    Thanked 2,445 Times in 1,076 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    this works just like the widget on my Samsung Galaxy S2....except I didn't have to jailbreak, void my warranty and render my OS unstable, laggy and full of bugs.
    Apparently jOnGarret likes a choppy phone...even if his came stock with those features. Here's your gold-star!

  17. #36
    Since the new IntelliscreenX would be the same price as now. I will buy Intelliscreen today and would wait for intelliscreenX to come out. Since it is a beta this week, would it be on cydia or some beta repo of Intelliborn? If so what is the repo to be added?

  18. #37
    What's Jailbreak? BenTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Looks awesome! How do i get the beta?!?

  19. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    That's rough... I've been a long time customer, and only a $2 discount? I understand it's an upgrade, not an update, but at that price, would rather use something else.

    And Elert was disco'd?!? Dang
    I was close. I said a $10 charge and it was $8. I rolled with the very large price hikes for MyWi and MyWi connect (or whatever it was called and never worked quite right on my iPhone 4 and iPad) but once he came out with that caller ID app and the incredible greedy "pay per lookup" license, that did it for me. I look to use his competitors products whenever I can.

  20. #39
    Used intelliscreen from the day it came out.
    It's the main reason I jailbreak.
    Such a cool app

  21. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    I was close. I said a $10 charge and it was $8. I rolled with the very large price hikes for MyWi and MyWi connect (or whatever it was called and never worked quite right on my iPhone 4 and iPad) but once he came out with that caller ID app and the incredible greedy "pay per lookup" license, that did it for me. I look to use his competitors products whenever I can.
    Yeah man, I hear that. I've been using IntelliScreen and Elert since my 3G. Always support the products, by purchasing, I appreciate. Which, we should all do. But, with continued hikes like this, what's the incentive to continually purchase these products? IntelliScreen still works, but, only if I remain on iOS 4. If I upgrade to 5.0, then I lose that product since IntelliBorn will not make it compatible with iOS 5.

    My logic may be flawed, but... I purchased IntelliScreen for $10 (though I think it was more, don't remember exactly), since I can no longer use this product, I need to shell out another $8. That's $18 they are getting from me, and only $10 from new users. If I want to continue to use this product, I NEED to pay another $8, as I can no longer use the product I originally paid for. Yes, I do realize I have been using this product, thus getting my money's worth, but, still I think they would have cut existing customers more of a break than $2. And, it's not about being cheap. A beer + tip will cost me more... but, it's the principal. Not good customer service IMHO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •