+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1 Out of 3 Eligible Devices Already Have iOS 5 Installed

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Devs should just sue apple for using tweaks they created, everyone else is.....
    Thanks

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigliquid530 View Post
    They aren't using tweaks that the devs created. Apple simply made their own – which is legal.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trypt4mine View Post
    Running it on iPhone 4, the music glitching is from album artwork, I can shuffle through fast until a song with artwork then it slows down/freezes up. ( the whole app runs slower altogether though)

Notification center is cool, don't see how it replaces callbar either though? There will always be a point in jail breaking lol. I can't wait to see themes for the notification center, or maybe different voices for Siri etc.

Apple is just taking ideas that cydia's had around for ages, their new iOS is nothing "revolutionary"

Apple Should pay the lock info devs a small fee for discovering such a tweak months before them...or maybe android? Lol@ notification center running and looking exactly like lock info, with less options.

Wish I was still at 4.3.3 ios5 doesn't seem like enough to steer off jailbreakers, can't wait for it to be untethered.

So? It was apple's system anyways. I'm not against jailbreaking or anything. What I'm saying is. Apple never approved for people to mod the iOS. There for they wouldn't have to pay the developers who once created tweaks. Because it was apple's iOS to begin with. Since it was apples then they an do with is anything they please since they never approved of the modding from jailbreaking developers. P.S notification system from apple makes sbsettings look horrible. Just saying. It's much more ................... Apple.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Not worth upgrading in my opinion,I wonder how many will go back to what they had before,I was on 4.3.3 before and found it much better,jail breaking just gives you a bit more freedom to set up your phone for yourself,wish apple would do this,much respect to the devs ;-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't care if apple implements things that cydia has made available months or even years before hand. Actually I prefer it that way, I mean I rather not jailbreak my iphone in order to get certain feature so the more they add to the iOS the less reason I have to jailbreak in the first place.

Thanks

Yeah, thats right but the fact shouldn't be ignored that 3 our of 3 who have installed the iOS5 are regretting it very badly. battery drainage, application crashing and so on, a few names to mention here...

iPhone? More like MyPhone scottw03's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fatalcrixer View Post
    I'm on the same boat as you !!! Love mywi!!!!
    I am with you with waiting, normally, but I do not use MyWi very often so I upgraded. Figured by the time I need to use MyWi there will new an untethered jb out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Norb View Post
    Yeah I have the same problem which sucks because I usually am on my motorcycle when this happens and it's kind of hard to just restart the music.

um you ride a motorcycle and listen to headphones? No only is that illegal, it is extremely dangerous. As an experienced rider I advise you to stop.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Breezy215's Avatar
    Thanks

I gave up my 4.3.3. untethered jailbreak on my ip4 just to have a tethered jailbreak on iOS 5... truth be told, I don't even hardly use Cydia anymore! I use it only for Barrel... I kinda feel bad for the jailbreak developers that created most of the tweaks that Apple has now implememnted in iOS 5. Its not like Apple's gonna break bread...😒

Thanks

I have iso5 on my iPod 4g and it's the best update ever I am a jailbraker and I don't care if I am jailbroken any more but as soon as the untethered jailbreak comes out I will be jailbroken ! Cuz I love it it makes ios so mush better.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm one of the 65% who hasn't updated as no untethered jailbreak for i4.

Thanks

Im still on 4.2.1 and love it. For me there is no need to go to ios5. I cant give up my Ireal. And from what I have seen, I still prefer LockInfo.
    Last edited by jasvncnt10; 10-18-2011 at 11:49 AM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12